Regressor's Suffering Chapter 1

Reminder: This takes place in the original 3rd round of Yoo Joonghyuk, TWSA, where Kim Dokja doesn't exist and didn't interfere with Yoo Joonghyuk.

This is the Theater Dungeon where Yoo Joonghyuk of the 3rd round dies.

________________________________________________________________________________

Miserable wasn't strong enough to describe the feelings that encased Yoo Joonghyuk's mind. Terrors of Yoo Joonghyuk's previous rounds invaded his mind like an incurable disease and reminded him of the preventable mistakes that the regressor could have avoided as deaths of Yoo Joonghyuk's companions flashed in front of his eyes, screams of pain, agony, and betrayal were heard.  

"CAPTAIN!"

"You have failed."

[Activating Stigma 'Regression' Level ???]

The flashback ended...

'It hurts.'

Horrid deep green smoke swirled slowly around Yoo Joonghyuk as he was lost in his thoughts

'It's painful...'

'Several more times in the future, I will do everything over and over again...'

'Do I need to repeat this...?'

More and more thoughts enveloped Yoo Joonghyuk's mind as he fell even deeper into his Regression Depression, it had seemed as if the Theater Master had won this time until a shout of urgency was heard. The shout seemed so close yet distant and it was as if Yoo Joonghyuk was underwater, the surrounding area started to emerge as a figure with a white veil was seen battling Yoo Joonghyuk. Yoo Joonghyuk still thought back to his past lives and the future.

'The moment I regress, time will rewind back to the beginning. All my companions will lose their memories and my history will be erased... Then everything will repeat again... I give up...'

Another shout was heard from the white veiled person as the figure with the white veil clashed with Yoo Joonghyuk, sparks flew in all directions as the two weapons that clashed screeched against one another. The words that the figure spoke slowly brought Yoo Joonghyuk back to reality.

"OI YOU SUNFISH, WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

More words poured out of the white veiled figure like a never-ending river, the person sounded... Pained? Why did this person sound so desperate...? 

'...'

'Who-'

"Who the fuck are you?" asked Yoo Joonghyuk as he suddenly got hit and was woken from his daze, Yoo Joonghyuk glared at the man with the white veil.

"I'll explain later, just get rid of the annoying Theater Master first." spoke the man as he looked at the Theater Master, the aura of the grew. Incredibly much. The man turned his head towards Yoo Joonghyuk and looked him up and down before sighing, "Right, you need to recover. Stay behind while I deal with that pest, I have potions that can help you heal so you better not walk away." The veiled man stood his ground before swiftly boosting towards the Theater Master's direction like a predator that had caught his prey.

Yoo Joonghyuk went to a safer place and sat down in exhaustion while he observed the man who had woken him up from his daze/illusion that the Theater Master had created. The man seemed to have no problem with fighting one on one with the Theater Master as he skilfully dealt with it like it was a speck of dust that could be easily wiped away.

Yoo Joonghyuk felt conflicted.

What did that man want from me?

Why did the man decide to help me?

Did that man exist in my past regressions?

How did I not notice such a strong person before?

Who is this man?

What is that man's identity..?

Those were some of the last thoughts of Yoo Joonghyuk before his world seeped into murky darkness in which he slept peacefully.

________________________________________________________________________________

Notes: This is kinda a test fanfic and I don't know if I should continue this, I have other ideas for other fanfictions so it gets hard for me to keep up with updating 13-15 fanfics normally and with my upcoming Chinese GCSEs it will become harder. It's around 23:47 UK time and I'm hella tired because I've been getting around 5-6 hours of sleep for the past 2 months or so, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3

Written by: JLMAA/Jess

Words in this chapter: 562