Companions of the regressor Chapter 3

"MASTER! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Shut the hell up you idiot, captain isn't going to appear if you keep on shouting like a madwoman you know?"

"I think Kim Namwoon-ssi has a point, Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi may be annoyed at your shouting..."

"I- You too Hyunsung-ssi?!"

Three people were walking up through the cinema stairs to go find their leader who has been away at the Theater Dungeon for around 8-9 hours now, the ground was beginning to crumble and specks of dust covered the entire ground beneath them. They reached the top of the stairs and was greeted with twinkling twilight that seemed to capture their eyes and the sliver claw of the night sky as it reflected onto the ground through the roof as if they were on a stage, another detail caught the three's eyes as they were welcomed with the sight of their beloved captain who lay peacefully, basking in the night sky with a small black box that lay next to him.

'A note?' thought the three of them at the exact same time

[Please do not open the box if you are not Yoo Joonghyuk]

- from Reader (the veiled man)

'Veiled man..?' thought Kim Namwoon as he placed his hand on his chin as if to investigate something, an illusionary light bulb lit up. "Ah! The ahjussi from back then, he was the one who gave us some equipment! "

"Let's open the box-" said Lee Jihye as she reached out to grab the mysterious ebony black box, a larger hand stopped her before she could grab hold of it, however. "The man says that we shouldn't take the box unless it's Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi, I'm sure Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi will tell us what's in the box when the time comes," spoke Lee Hyunsung in a calm voice as he glanced at the box.

[Some Constellations are wondering what is in the box]

[Several Constellations urge the incarnations to open the box]

'Maybe it is best for Master to open the box...' thought Lee Jihye as she gazed at the Constellations messages in suspicion. 'The Constellations seem extremely eager to open the box... Maybe I should- No! Master would be disappointed in me so I shouldn't open it.'

While Lee Jihye was having an internal fight between two decisions, Lee Hyunsung and Kim Namwoon looked at the sleeping man, they turned to each other and both silently agreed that Lee Hyunsung should be the one to carry Yoo Joonghyuk back to the station. As Hyunsung approached Yoo Joonghyuk, Yoo Joonghyuk stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. It only took a moment for Yoo Joonghyuk to register that his companions were here and that the white veiled man had already left so he stiffly got up.

'What the hell is Lee Jihye doing-' was the first thing Yoo Joonghyuk thought as he glanced at his companions to see if there were any changes. 'Nevermind...'

The four of them then headed back towards the station.

________________________________________________________________________________

< Main Scenario #3 – Green Zone (Day 3) (original) / Emergency Defense (updated) >Category:MainDifficulty:C (original)
B- (updated)Clear Conditions:Occupy the 'green zone' in the station and survive the monsters that emerge every night at midnight. This scenario will last 7 days. (original)
All the green zones in the region are destroyed and the monsters that were going to be created in the remaining days have suddenly run wild. Survive against the flood of monsters for the remaining time. (updated)Time Limit:8 hoursReward:1,000 coinsFailure:―

Kim Dokja looked at the scenario, bored. 'Right this also happened before...' he thought as he walked into a private space where no one else was, he sighed as took off his veil and replaced it with a white cape that had pitch-black embroidery on it as it had letters on it.

[DKOS]

[WOS]

[⬛⬛]

Those were the letters that were embroidered carefully onto it, Kim Dokja spun gracefully as the cape fluttered like wings of a bird. Kim Dokja admired the design secretly.

'Damn, even this looks nice. Maybe I should tip Mass Production Maker because of how he custom-made this... Nah, that's just wasting coins.'

--

The Constellation Mass Production Maker was quite intrigued at the choice of letters and had wanted to ask his client why they had chosen this specifically but he didn't.

--

Kim Dokja sprinted rapidly across the station as the hoards of monsters started to spawn, he looked at the phone and stared at the time. 'Yoo Joonghyuk of the other timeline would have been waiting at the secret green zone while I had to fight the monsters as Gilyoung watched with Yoo Joonghyuk, Yoo Joonghyuk of TWSA would have been dead... Maybe I should base it off of another regression...' fluttering of the cape made some people in the green zone focus on the figure that was blurred by their speed. Several murmurs rang out. 'What was that?', 'Did you just see a white blur?', 'Yeah, I did!'

'Fuuck, I bet the sunfish's companions have gotten a green zone already... That sunfish bastard would be alone at the secret green zone... I wonder how the others are, I miss giving Lee Gilyoung head pats... AGHHH I MISS EVERYONE'

*BANG!*

*CRASH!*

"Shit, it's starting now," spoke Kim Dokja as he clicked his tongue in annoyance, he glanced at a holographic blue screen that was only visible to him.

[S tup id  Ki m  Do k jA]

'Tch, shut up Fourth Wall. Now isn't the best time to be insulting me-'

"AH FUCK LEE JIHYE HELP ME UP!"

"SHUT IT YOU CHUUNIBYOU!"

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!"

The scene in front of Kim Dokja would have been quite funny if it weren't for the current situation, Kim Namwoon was seen desperately grasping Lee Jihye's legs like it was his lifeline as Lee Jihye was forced to fight some monsters around them. It was as if they were flies that were trapped on a spider's web as the hoard of spiders lashed out at the two.

'Huh? Where are Lee Hyunsung and Yoo Joonghyuk? I'm sure they should be together with Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon...' Kim Dokja scanned the place and was about to walk over until a deafening roar was heard and a gargantuan bear loomed over Kim Dokja.

*SLASH!*

"Shit... I need to get over there before-" before Kim Dokja could finish his little chat to himself, a cry coming from Kim Namwoon echoed throughout the entire place.

"CAPE MAN, HELP US-"

*SMACK!*

"Shut up, we have to get to where Master is."

Kim Dokja sighed in disappointment and started to slaughter the oncoming bears that aimed for his (KDJ's) head.

'Gosh, TWSA didn't describe Kim Namwoon as such an idiot, I remember he was described as a cold-blooded murderer but it seems like the author left out some important details after all...'

________________________________________________________________________________

Notes: Short chapter again! I took some time off to do some of my piling homework because I don't want school to give me a detention- Hope you liked reading!

Written by: JLMAA/Jess

Words in this chapter: 1189