Chapter 17: Cold breeze

Start from the beginning

Sanford pop up from behind, you both didn't noticed the time and the sky was already bright red.

Doc nodded and continue to walk with Sanford inside the base.

huh, what could that be?

____________________

Sanford: I need to be with Deimos, he still hasn't fully healed. We'll back you three up if you all needed help

Doc: well then that left us just the three of us. Let's not waste any time, quick pack your things and let's go.

Doc ordered, Hank has a lot of plans lately and he wanted to finish this task on time, but it only ended up you both three. Deimos still hasn't healed up, his body still stings whenever he tries to walk so Sanford still needs to be with his pal.

Sanford: I'll be fine *chuckle* this tough guy ain't gonna blow up. 

Sanford said while patting your head. Your constant paranoia persists, yet what Sanford said about you kidding him aside makes you laugh along with him.

You grabbed your stuff and prepared to leave, Doc and Hank are already at the vehicle, probbably discussing their strategy. Their expression seems bothered.

You hopped inside the vehicle, Doc only noticed you when his vision hit the front mirror.

Doc: You okay back there (y/n)?

(y/n): mmhm.

Doc: Alright, this tasks is going to be a bit tight than the last time since we have to take this guy in only few men.

Doc: and *sigh* that guy was a real pain in the ass.

Why? what makes him so difficult?

(y/n): come to think of it? Why does Auditor wanted to kill Tricky even though he knew can just revive himself?

Hank: Tricky… has become extremely powerful the more he stays alive and had contact with the improbability drive. Auditor is just scared that one day if Tricky overpass his power he'll just instantly killed him. Maybe that's the reason why he ordered you to kill him, is just to stop that increase of power and be back to it's normal state.

(y/n): but why he's also your enemy if Tricky only targets that bastard?

Doc: Tricky's a crazy guy, he attacks everyone he sees when his agitated or especially if someone tries to hurt him. Hank himself, had been battling this guy for a long time and they just counting up their deaths.

You stood there silently swallowing all the informations.

This guy's a bad deal!

You gulped in nervousness, Hank, the most stealthfully and powerfull in the group had dance several times with this psycho and rallying up their death numbers to each other is insane. It can't even process in your mind if you can ever survive that guy, Heck your just a student in your world not in a some sort of a cadet in a war. This just has to be a total death trip for you.

Doc: you guys ready?

You both Hank synchrounously nodded as Doc finally hit the gas pedal and started the journey to Tricky's territory.

____________________

Doc: This guy's a crazy so we need to be cautious with this guy. (y/n), stay in the truck until Hank and I have thoroughly explored the entire area, and also use this.

Doc gave you a tablet.

Doc: its a radar device, it detects movements or any foreigns in the vicinity. We are the blue ones and the new one's are red. Communicate with us if there are enemies or Tricky himself nearby.