A Failed Mutiny (Pt.1)

AN: I put some music up at the top that really fits the scene. You don't have to listen to it, but it helps set the mood. :)

---------------

As soon as the words left Mr.L's mouth, both Mimi and O'Chunks began to panic. Dimentio simply frowned, which was something he didn't do often.

"WHAAAAT?! Pinky is coming for us?!" Mimi exclaimed.

Mr.L tapped one of the screens in front of himself and it showed an image of Mario and Luigi riding the warp star, now behind the ship.

"GAH!? What're we gonna do?!" O'Chunks yelled, tugging on his ears.

Dimentio's expression remained blank as he pondered their next move.

"Mr.L, fire up the canons! Battle stations!" Dimentio commanded.

---------------

Mario and Luigi squinted their eyes as their star sped after the ship. Tippi was still right behind them, though the brothers were surprised she could keep up with the wind speed. The three of them on their little star were dwarfed in comparison to this command ship.

"THIS THING IS HUGE!!!" Mario yelled over the roaring wind.

"I'VE NEVER SEEN A SHIP THIS BIG IN MY LIFE!!!" Luigi replied.

The three of them were now flying up beside the ship on the right side, going only slightly faster. Suddenly, hatches on the side of the ship opened up, revealing various different types of canons aiming directly for them.

"QUICKLY!!! DODGE!" Tippi shouted.

---------------

"Fire!" Dimentio exclaimed.

O'Chunks, Mimi, and Mr.L all frantically fired the canons, desperate to knock Mario out of the sky. They all watched on the screen as the warp star weaved and dodged the canons, narrowly evading the projectiles. A red light flashed on the dashboard and the side canons ceased firing.

"We're out of ammo in the east canons!" Mr.L said.

The whole ship then jerked to the left side, causing the four of them to grab onto something to keep all of them from tumbling over.

"What was that?!" Mimi squeaked.

"They breached da deck!!!" O'Chunks shouted.

"Where's the Count when you need him?! We're doomed!!!" Mimi cried.

"Get ahold of yourselves!!! I refuse to die because the Count commanded it! We need to fight the Star Warriors off!" Dimentio exclaimed, "Like rats on a ship, they must be purged!"

Mr.L smirked and marched up to the console in front of Dimentio.

"I think that I got just the solution to our puffball problem." Mr.L laughed, "I built this thing with spare parts!"

Mr.L slammed his hand down on a glowing green button and the ship began to shake.

---------------

Mario and Luigi stood up and dusted themselves off, having to practically crash land on the deck. Tippi fluttered beside them, helping them check to see if they were okay.

"Are you okay, bro?" Mario asked, straightening his hat.

Luigi nodded in response as he straightened his own cap.

"Yup!" Luigi chirped.

Tippi hummed as she flew a little forward, looking around the ship's deck.