The workers that were outside the door nodded and left the door, going back to their rooms. The only one left to leave was Shoto. He was still watching katsuki, trying to read if he was okay or not.

"Good night, Shoto," katsuki finally said. Shoto realized he was staring. He felt his cheeks heat up from embarrassment. Katsuki waited for him to leave, wanting to see that he left before he could sleep. Shoto slowly walked away and grabbed his sword as he left the room. He closes the door. Katsuki made sure to hear his footsteps disappear before he went into bed.

As the covers were over him, he felt a cold sensation. He felt more empty and colder than ever. And for some reason he didn't know himself, he cried.
꧁꧂
Katsuki looked at the painting that was on the wall. Paying close attention to each stroke and every detail that was on what used to be a blank canvas. The image was a tall castle that was black and looked almost like a nightmare but a dream at the same time. The stars lit the sky and shooting stars flew across the sky. It looked almost looked like a dream or a place that doesn't exist. Katsuki felt a connection to the painting. He wasn't sure why.

He moved to the next painting that was a floating castle. Katsuki spent his time paying attention to the painting.

Usually he wouldn't spend this much time looking at the paintings but his room was off limits since Shoto's tantrum caused a mess. It was a perfect excuse for Katsuki to wander around the house without getting weird stares. Taking advantage of this situation was the perfect route to go.

He gently touched the painting. Feeling the thick coats of paint and the lines of the brush against the canvas. His hand followed the lines of the painting, seeing where it would go. His hand stopped once he felt a shocking sensation.

It was like something was tugging on his mind, wanting him to go somewhere. Katsuki turned to the way his mind was tugging him and walked. As he got closer, he felt himself feel at home, safe. He wanted to feel that feeling more. See where it would take him.

He walked through the hallways and some areas he's never been in before. Voices came through the hallway as they bounced against the walls. Katsuki stopped beside the door where the voices came from.

"Why the fuck are you here," Shoto sneered. Katsuki has never heard him sound so upset before. Whoever he's talking to must've done something horribly wrong.

"I came to see my bride," a deep, yet soft voice said. His voice was so calm and recognizable. Katsuki's knees buckled just hearing his voice. And his core began to heat up, his body remembering things his mind couldn't. Having such a reaction to a stranger's voice intrigued katsuki.

"Remember the deal we made. He stays here until the world is ready for him. If you want, you can take him back. But I don't think that's the best option," Shoto said.

"I know that. But my instincts are screaming at me to see him again and yesterday night, I couldn't help myself. Me stroking myself isn't going to solve my issue," the man said with a soft chuckle at the end. Katsuki felt his cheeks heat up.

"You're fucking disgusting," Shoto sneered. He must really not like this person, Katsuki thought. Katsuki's body would argue otherwise though.

"Don't blame me for wanting to fuck my bride. We used to do it almost every night. So cut me some slack." Katsuki slid against the wall, his legs giving out on him. He felt his body beginning to ache. Wanting to feel whoever that person is against him and his hands touching him all over. Katsuki was fighting those strange instincts but he was slowly losing that battle.

"It's been too long. He should be remembering things now," Shoto said.

"It's a long process, Shoto. I understand how you feel. Even I'm getting impatient. That's why I did what I did yesterday. To kick something awake in his brain. One thing I know though is that his body remembers," the man said, "yesterday, his body was pretty much giving out in front of me. Just from seeing my presence. He's so cute as always."

Shoto let out an annoyed "tch".

"And I've been seeing what you've been doing with him. Know your place and get your head out of the clouds. He'll never be yours because he's already mine," the voice said in a stern tone. Katsuki let out a soft whimper from hearing that tone. His ears remembering hearing that voice against his skin. Those lips praising every inch of his body. That tongue that licked every inch of it. Katsuki shivered once again. Why was he becoming so weak from just hearing that voice?

Who could even be this person? Katsuki was curious. And with his curiosity, he turned to peak behind the wall. From where he was, he could only see Shoto glaring at someone and his arms crossed. Katsuki didn't want to lean in anymore, not wanting to catch their attention.

"So you'll be feeling my presence more often now. Just make sure he stays inside the manor. No where out of it, got it," the man said.

"Yeah, I know."

Katsuki stayed quiet and took a step back, bumping into the table behind him. He turned around in surprise, wondering how he didn't notice it earlier. The men turned to the noise.

"Looks like someone is peeking in our conversation," the man said with an excitement in his voice. Katsuki felt a wave of fear and anxiety go over him. He ran out of the hallway and into another room. Any room that could hide himself from them. He went into the library and went behind one of the many book shelves. He kept himself bent down as he sneaked farther into the library.

There was a loud clash of the doors hitting against the walls. To include that noise, there was something else. The sound of flapping, something big. Papers flew up from desks. Katsuki stopped in his tracks. The wings stopped as the person landed to the ground. Their footsteps filling the silent room.

"Where are you, my love," the man said with a soft slurring behind it. Katsuki covered his mouth, not wanting to make a single noise.

"I want to touch you. See you again. It's been too long," he said. Katsuki felt his body giving out on him once again. His body heating up and his cheeks turning red. He laid on the ground and slowly made his hips move, trying to ease the aching in his groin. He held one hand at his groin as he moved. His other hand covering his mouth, making sure he didn't let out any noises.

"You want me to touch you again. Like I did before. Just come out my love and I can make yourself enjoy every second of it just like before," he said again but his voice sounded closer. Katsuki continued to move, wanting any kind of friction between his legs. The man's chuckles filled the room, knowing exactly what katsuki was doing.

"No need to do it yourself. I can help you, angel." The last word echoed through the room. Something in katsuki made him gave out as he climaxed, feeling his groin area sticky. He was panting as he laid back. He rode his orgasm and tries to ease his panting.

"I can smell the sweetness of you. God, I'm just getting hungrier by the second." Katsuki bit his lip as chills came to his skin hearing his voice. He couldn't get up because of the soreness of his legs. His sight was slightly foggy and he felt himself be tired. He slowly blinked his eyes as a black figure appeared in front of him.

"Izuku," he whispered under his breath. He passed out, not knowing why he said that name without even knowing its owner.