Chapter 9

Mari's POV :

I haven't left my room in days. The kwamis know that I just don't have the energy to.

I spend my days locked in my room. The kwamis roam the house doing whatever they want. They make sure I eat and drink enough. I think today's Thursday.

Papa and Mama called to know why I wasn't in school. I told them that I was sick.

I can see the worried looks Tikki and Wayzz give me when I'm awake.

I'm going to go back to school tomorrow. I have to, it's not like anyone in the class will lend me their notes.

I wonder what Damian is doing...

I break down again.

°Time skip°

It's Friday. I have to go to school again. I don't really have the energy to.

I get up and shower. I let the hot water burn my skin. Last Friday's cuts have healed.

While washing my body, I notice something. There is a Tattoo on my leg. I stare at it shocked for a moment. How did that happen?

I'll ask Tikki tonight

I finish showering and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess. If I look after it they will cut it off.

I spot a pair of scissors. I start snipping away.

Whe I'm donne, I get dressed and style my hair.

When I'm done, I head to school, grabbing a few cookies on my way out

°Time skip°

I enter the classroom just before the bell rings and head to my seat. I avoid all of the limbs and don't listen to the insults thrown my way. I sit in my reg spot and the teacher starts the lesson. I'm not paying attention though. My mind keeps wandering back to the tattoo.

"Does it have something to do with the bullying?"

"Does it have something to do with Damian?"