Chapter 5

Third person POV :

Marinette and Damian spent the next month and a half together. Between hanging out in the park while sketching, walking and playing with Titus or just talking.

Damian enjoys the time he spends away from his family. He's happy they don't know about her. They would only steal her from him and tease him 24/7 if they ever learned the truth. He loves her and wants to enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Marinette on the other hand is also enjoying the time she gets to spend with Damian. She hasn't cut since the day she met him. Her friends and family don't know about him yet. He asked her to be his girlfriend on their third date. She loves him. They might not have said it aloud yet, but they both know it.

The end of her stay in Gotham is approaching. She hasn't told him yet. She is planning their last date for a while. It will take place the next day. She leaves early in the morning in three days. She doesn't want to go back to Paris, to school, to her classmates' bullying, but she has to, she has to be strong. She will survive. At least she will be able to talk to Damian on the phone.

Damian's POV :

I was sketching Angel for the thousandth time since we met. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to catch the beauty of her eyes. He was looking at her when her face fell.

Damian : Angel, what's wrong?

Mari : I'm going home in three days... Tomorrow will have to be our last date for a while.

I felt a wave of sadness wash over me. I knew she wasn't from Gotham, but knowing she was going so soon was horrible.

Damian : We will have to make tomorrow extra special then...

I was planning every way to make our last date magical. I will have to stop by the jewelry store on my way home tonight...
I think she figured out what I was thinking about, because she started talking again.

Mari : Don't even think about it!

Damian : What do you mean?

I was smirking as I said that. No matter the rule she is about to give me, I will find a way to spoil her. I mean, who wouldn't? As this Angel's boyfriend, I feel obligated to give her the world.

Mari : You are not aloud to give me expensive gifts! I know that look in your eyes when you're thinking about it! That's why you don't get to know my address and last name before your birthday.

Damian : Angel, we both know that your birthday is next. Stop torturing me!

I acted overly dramatic. I f anyone was here and recognized me, they'd most likely think I'm a look-alike. Nobody would believe their eyes.

Mari : We both know you would go overboard.

I was now spread out on the grass, my head resting on her thighs. She is playing with my hair.

Damian : I still will. You'll just have to wait until we see each other again.

I smirk as I say that. She pouts. I look at the time.

Damian : Shit !

I quickly sit up.

Mari : What's wrong?

Damian : I need to get going. It's "Family night" and I can't skip it again. My niece will be there.

Marinette kisses my cheek.

Mari : I have to start packing anyway. See you tomorrow Demon!

We kiss and go our separate ways.

°Time skip°

Dinner was bearable. Mar'i was busy telling me all about the random stuff that happened since she last saw me. I think she was the reason I didn't kill Todd. He didn't have time to even say "hello" when I got back before she whisked me away to talk to me.

Sadly, because of Mar'i's presence, we had to watch a Disney movie. Actually, I don't know if "sadly" applies here. The heathens have questionable tastes.

I spent the evening thinking about ways to bypass Angel's latest rule. I think I have time to paint us before tomorrow's date. As I head to my room, I look for the perfect picture of us. I find the one of us at the library. We found and old abandoned library after one of our dates. We took a few pictures. This one is my favorite.

 This one is my favorite

A/N:
This isn't my art. I found it on pinterest.

I soon find the right colors and canvas. I get to work.

It was finished by the time I went to bed. I hid it where I knew the heathens wouldn't find it.

Mari's POV :

I get back to the hotel. I feed the kwamis and pack my bags. I leave two outfits out for tomorrow.

The outfit to the right is my main outfit (I want to buy a few souvenirs and some fabric) and the outfit to the left is the one I am going to wear during our last date

I'm going to miss him. Why am I leaving Gotham? If I stayed I wouldn't have to deal with the liar and her sheep, I could stay with Damian and go to school with him. I could be happy! I don't even have any friends to go back to...

I broke down while thinking of that. I didn't want to go back to the bullying, to feeling alone...

To stop crying, I decided to finish my Demon's present. I made him a simple black hoodie. Well, that's what it looks like from the outside. On the inside, it's green dark green. It has a hidden pocket. In it, I hid a note listing every reason I love him. The inside of the pocket is lined with light pink fluffy material. I added horns to the hood and embroidered an angel's wings over where his heart would be on the inside of the hoodie.

I made it that way so he can wear it around the house without his brothers getting suspicious. I added my MDC signature on the inside of the hidden pocket. No one would know it's there unless they were looking for it.

I put the hoodie in a bag and went to bed.