Chapter 4

°Time skip°

Mari's POV :

Damian wanted to organize the date. We spent an hour arguing about it. In the end, I got to organize the dinner and he got to organize the rest. I hope he knows that I won't let him pay.

We are going to eat at a cute little restaurant. I rented their garden out for the occasion. I ate there once with Jagged. He wanted to show me his "home town" as he put it. One of his oldest friends owns the restaurant.

I told Damian to dress casually. Tikki snaps me out of my thoughts.

Tikki : Marinette! You need to get ready!

Mari : Right! Sorry Tikki!

I quickly get dressed and do my makeup. I look like this:

I grab a few cookies for Tikki

I grab a few cookies for Tikki. She flies into my purse and I run to the park where we are meant to meet up.

Damian's POV :

Angel didn't let me organize the date. She let me plan something for after dinner (I'm not going to let her pay for it). I'm going to bring her on a tour of Gotham on my motorcycle and bring her to my favorite spot to watch the fireworks.

I quickly get dressed. I wear my usual black turtleneck and dark Grey jeans. I style my hair and leave my room. I was at the door when the heathens appeared.

Grayson : What are you doing Baby Bird?

Damian : Nothing that concerns you.

Thankfully, Alfred appears before they start teasing me and I end up covered in blood.

Alfred : Here are your keys, master Damian.

Damian : thank you, Alfred. I won't be joining you for dinner. Goodnight.

I leave before the heathens have time to react. I asked Alfred to make sure they don't find me.

I drive to the park.

°Time skip°

I was waiting for Angel next to my bike. I see her arrive and look for me and decide I'm going to try to surprise her. I walk up to her, making sure she doesn't see me. Her back is to me, I whisper in her ear:

Damian : Hello gorgeous...

She grabbed my arm and flipped me over her shoulder. Then she looks at me. I started laughing.

Damian : Damn you're strong!

She blushes profusely and starts apologising. I get up and still can't stop laughing.

Damian : Come on! There's no need to apologize. It was my fault. Now let's go!

Mari : Okay.

The restaurant she chose is near here, so we walk to it. It's a really nice place. We are seated in the back, in a private garden. We order our food.

The food was lovely. I was about to pay when Marinette said "I already paid"

Damian : What? When?

Marinette : When I "went to freshen up"

I pouted and she started giggling. We left and got to the park. I got on my bike and gave her a helmet. She put it on after asking me if she could drive and pouting when I said no.

Mari's POV :

I got on the bike and wrapped my arms around him. I could feel his abs. It's a good thing he couldn't see me, because he would definitely tease me for blushing.

He started driving. We toured Gotham. We had earpieces and could communicate. He told me lots of anecdotes about the city. I think I am falling for him hard. I mean Ugh who am I kidding, of course I like him, who wouldn't?

After about an hour we got to where he wanted to bring me. He stopped and we left our helmets and the bike in an empty parking lot. We walked through the woods to get to a small cliff. The view was amazing. We could see the whole city. We sat down on a bl he had left here earlier. We looked at the city. At 11pm, fireworks started.

Mari : It's beautiful...

Damian : It is...

I turned to look at him as he said that. He was looking at me. I blushed at that. I leaned I to him. We cuddled for a while after the fireworks stopped.

°Time skip°

I think we fell asleep there, because when I woke up, it was 2am. He woke up just before me and had been playing with my hair.

Mari : I think we should head back.

Damian : Sure, where do you want me to drop you off?

Mari : Is Wayne hotel okay? I don't want to walk in Gotham at this hour...

Damian : It's no problem at all.

We head back to his bike and he drives me back. As he stops, he takes off his helmet and tries to kiss my forehead. I didn't want that and, feeling bold, I moved to kiss his lips. He stood there shocked for a few seconds but kissed me back rapidly. The kiss was sweet but passionate. It said to one another what we weren't brave enough to say aloud : I might not have known you for long, but I love you and will always be there for you when you need me.

We broke apart a while later for air. Our lips were swollen and we were panting. Our cheeks were bright red and some of my lipstick was still on his lips. I knew if I stayed there for too long, my hormones would get the best of me, so before I do anything we would regret, I kissed his cheek and turned toward the hotel.

Mari : I had fun tonight. Would you like to do it again sometime?

Damian : I would love to. Goodnight Angel.

I turned around to look at him.

Mari : Goodnight Demon

I smiled as he put his helmet back on and drove away. I quickly went up to my room, got changed, fed Tikki, brushed my teeth and took the remaining make-up off before going to bed. I fell asleep quickly.

Damian's POV :

SHE KISSED ME! I couldn't stop smiling as I drove off. I kept replaying the kiss in my head the whole way home. I could still feel her soft lips on my own.

°Time skip°

I got back to the manor. Thankfully, the heathens were nowhere to be seen. I made it to my room peacefully and got changed. I had to remove the lipstick from my lips and cheek. As I lay in bed, I could still feel her lips on mine, her arms around my waist... I fell asleep thinking of my Angel.

A/N:

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've a lot of homework and long hours at the moment. There was a strike today and none of my teachers were there. They warned us beforehand, so I actually had time to write this today.
I did my best to write a good chapter. I have never been on a date or even had a crush, so I am basing this on stories I have read. 😂 I am sorry if it isn't realistic.