Courteney Cox

*Dani point of view*

I got up at 10:00 and went downstairs
"good morning mom" "good morning honey" "what's for breakfast?" I asked "I made you some pancakes, you like pancakes right?" "yes of course, thanks"

"so what is the suprise you were talking about?" I said, "it will be here at 13:00 (1:00pm)" I thought that maybe she bought me something, but I wasn't sure.
I ate the pancakes and we went out side.

"hey have you talked to your friends?" Jen asked, "yes I talked to them yesterday" "great!, what did they said?" "they said that they are really happy for me and that they already miss me" I said "aw that's sweet" she said and added "I know it's all new for you, and it must be hard leaving all your friends and move to another country on the other side of the globe" "yes it is, but that's fine, I'm with you now" I said, "you're so sweet, I love you so much" she said, "I love you too mom".

"It's almost one o'clock, are you ready for your suprise?" she said and we went back to the house, "yes I am, I can't wait to see what it is" I said.

*Jen point of view*

It's finely 13:00 (1:00pm), and the door bell rings, "it's here!" I said and run to the door, I opened the door, and Dani was up stairs.

"hi honey, I missed you" Courteney says as she hugged me, "I missed you too, hi Coco, it's so nice to see you" I said and Coco answered "it's nice to see you too" "come in" I said and they went into the house, "so what's the suprise?" Courteney asked, and I called Dani, "Dani can you come please?" "coming" she said, "Dani?" Court said and added "who's Dani?" "you'll see in a sec" I said.

*Dani point of view*

Mom called me downstairs for the suprise, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, I got into the living room and saw Courteney Cox and her daughter Coco sitting on the couch, I was so excited that I screamed from the inside.

"guys I want you to meet someone really special" Jen said, "hi" I said and they both said hi back, "who are you?" Court asked and Jen answered "Court, do you remember that in 2004 I was pregnant.." "oh my god!, is that her??" Court said with a shock face "yes, that's her!" Jen said, and Court hugged me and said "oh my god, you're so pretty" "thanks" I said, a little bit awkward from the situation, "wait, she's your biological daughter?" Coco asked "yes, yes she is" "I didn't know you have a daughter, where was she all those years?" Coco asked and I answered "I was in Israel" "your mom will explain you later" Jen said and added "I will just say that she was adopted by a couple from Israel and they passed away a couple of years ago so now she's with me" "wow, wait so you're the same age as me?" Coco asked, "yes I was born in 2004 like you" "cool!" she said and Jen said "hey girls, you can go upstairs to Dani's room if you like, so you can get to know each other and Coco you can tell to Dani how is it like to live in LA while me and Court will talk a little" "yea sure" I said and we went upstairs to my room.

we got into my room and sat down on the bed "so your name is Dani?" "It's actually Daniella, but everyone calls me Dani" I said, "hey, can you maybe someday show me around? I don't know anything here" I said, "yes of course".

*Jen point of view*

the girls went upstairs to Dani's room and me and Court talked, "so this is Dani" I said, "wow, I can't believe she's here" Court said, "me neither" "is she going to stay here?" "yes she is" I said "hey Jen?" "yea?" "does...does Brad know?" she asked and I didn't know what to say "oh..ah..no, he doesn't know" I said, "are you going to tell him?" "I think so, but I think I should ask Dani if she wants to meet him" "well I think you should" Court said, "hey, I'm throwing a birthday party for Dani in a couple of days, this will be an opportunity to introduce her to all of my friends, you should come, and bring Coco too so she will have someone to talk to" "of course I'll come!" she said.

----------------------------
I hope you like that I added Jen point of view, let me know! and I wanted to say that I didn't include the Corona virus in the story (right now we're in 2020 on the story)