Jennifer Aniston is my biological mother.

The guard man took me off out side the door and helped me with my bags, I went over to the door, I could hear my heartbeat, I took a big breath and knock on the door, after 10 seconds a beautiful woman opened the door, at first I didn't notice anything weird, I looked at the woman for a second and then she hugged me, "oh my god, I can't believe it's you" she said "your so beautiful, I love you so much", when she hugged me I saw a "welcome home" sign hang on the wall, when she stopped hug me I look her in the eyes and that was the moment I realised that MY mom is fucking JENNIFER ANISTON.

The first thing I said was "OMG" she was a little bit confused, "is there something wrong?" she said, "um no, just the fact that you are JENNIFER ANISTON." I said, she laughed and said "come in, I'll help you with your bags", I walked in and said "wow this is even prettier from the inside", "thank you" she said with a smile on her face.

"So let me get it straight, you are my mother??" "guilty" she said laughing, I was shocked, "but how?" I asked, "I think you know "how"" she said and I laughed, "hey ah Jen?" "yes honey, what's up?" "I don't really know how to say this.." "yes?" "who..who is my father?" "oh, ah..Brad Pitt" "WHAT" I said, "yes you heard right"

"I have so many questions" I said, "I do too"

-----------------------
Sorry this chapter is short, the next one will be longer, let me know if you like it!