" Unexpected encounter"

Before I start this story just some info about the story and basic things about the reader which will be referred as Y/n :

Just a disclaimer if I make mistakes in grammar or in general I will plan to fix them when I finish the entire story.
________________________________

𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕐/ℕ

𝕐/𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝.

𝕐/𝕟 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜, 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝟙𝟞 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟, 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕓 𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤 [𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 ] .
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝟛 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤.
𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖.

𝕆𝕜 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕃𝕞𝕒𝕠
________________________________
1st person

" Y/N WAKE UP!!!"  I jumped and tumbled of my bed in shock of how loud my little sister unexpectedly yelled. " I'M UP I'M UP" i yelled in my raspy morning voice, I cleared my throat " I'M UP" .  my little sister giggled " Mom said you have 10 minutes to get ready" I got up on my legs " Huh? 10? what time is it?"
" 8:30" She replied. " HOLY SH-" I covered my mouth just in time before I finished it, I ran to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face then after I got my work clothes on I ran towards the kitchen where I slammed a bagel into the toaster and downed a whole glass of orange juice. " Y/n...your Late." my mother told me as she flipped the eggs she was frying. " Yes mama I'll be there on time my manager comes late anyways and she won't even notice"

" Mhmm"She teased as she flipped the egg once more, Just don't be late to the bus stop eh? " I quickly devoured my bagel and ran towards the door," I WON'TTT"" I hollered before running out the door and then waving my father goodbye as he stood outside on the porch.
I just made it on time before the bus took off  after a few minutes of sprinting and looking absolutely ridiculous. Arriving at my workplace I ran inside and just in the Nick of time i saw my managers car just park as i settled in.

" Your late y/nnn," My coworker teased.
" Snitches get stitches" I crossed my fingers as I walked passed her and gave her a friendly shove.
[ Time skip ]
" Urghhh.. Finally my shift is overrr" I groaned
I walked out my work place and took a nice ol stretch before hopping on my phone and looking up the nearest cafe. I was quite thirsty and wasn't really in the mood for a cappuccino.
There was a boba shop about 30 minutes away, quiet some time but the reviews on the website are just too good. I finally gave in and decided to see what it's all about. So i hopped on a bus that was going near that direction, after 20 minutes I got off and now the shop was about 10 minutes away, I decided to go on foot to clear my mind a bit. I plugged in my earphones and started to listen to my favorite music artists before walking, But before I knew it I got lost in my songs that I lost track of the lane and routes I was supposed to take to get to the shop.  It was getting pretty dark since it was daylight savings time. You began to get a but anxious as you tried calling your mom and had no reception and you didn't Regonize anything since you've never been on this side of ny so you ended up walking God knows where. As you were walking you heard laughing behind you as well as footsteps anxiously you sped walked into a nearby alley hoping to escape whoever was behind you.

At this point it was completely dark outside and your phone was about to die. You didn't hear the footsteps behind you no longer so you slowed your pace and started scrolling through your phone hoping to get some sort of reception. Suddenly you bumped into something and fell backwards on your bottom.
You looked up and see two very tall individuals
Looking down at you...