Chapter 3

(IM SO SORRY- It's been a few months since I've edited this and uh, yeah. High schools a bish and so is motivation, hopefully I'll have more motivation when it comes to these things. This hasn't been updated in awhile so I'll be trying to chug out some chapters as I go but their will be stops and hiccups at times. Such as projects, musicals that I'll be taking part of, and other stuff that is coming up so I won't post for a bit. But either way I'm sorry for the long wait :))

[Madisons POV]

He basically explained how he got into Freddy, tried to get out of here and didn't get out in time.  So afterwards he went to the daycare and accidentally shut off the power.  Huh that explains the light earlier.  After he had to turn in the generators to stop moon from getting to him.  Afterwards they escaped moon and Gregory said he say a Dancing Rabbit lady.  Afterwards he went to check out the Prize counter on the 3rd floor to see if he could exit there.  Unfortunately he couldn't since he didn't have a high enough security pass.

"And that's basically what happened so far. But I'm sure we can do something to help out Freddy or get some more security passes!" Gregory said.

"Yeah! We can! I know where to find mine but I dunno if they've been moved or not, but I always left spares in the security offices! So if I can go find my security badges." I said.

"Meanwhile I can go find your spares with Freddy!" Gregory said while looking at Freddy.

"That sound like a great idea! Except for one thing. You are hurt Madison. You can't just go it alone." Freddy said while worryingly looking at me. "And that Montgomery might go after you again even after you've found your security badges."

"No! That's why you need to be with Gregory...unless activated, the badges won't read off as a security guard just a pass. And my extras haven't been activated yet." I looked at Freddy. "That's why you need to stay with Gregory...keep him safe....ok?" Freddy soon have an audible sigh and nodded. "Good, now how about we meet back here say 6am maybe? I dunno how long it will take for you to find my badges or if Vanessa has my originals . But it'll take awhile for both of us to find em anyways."

"But what if you find them quickly? What then?" Gregory asked.

"Then...I'm going to try and knock some damn sense into the others...." Freddy was about to speak but I cut him off. "And that's final..." Freddy simply nodded.

We both made our way to the elevators and soon after we exited, we split up.  Gregory went to go find things to stun the Animatronics and I went to get my badges.  I wish I could say that that was the end of it, we got the others back to normal, happily ever after.  But that isn't what happened.