Chapter 2

I don't know how long I've been looking for Gregory.  I think it's been a few hours.  Yeah, most likely.

"Hello!  Thank you for coming tonight.  Freddy and his friends are...."

Oh, shit 30 minutes to find Gregory!  I was checking around the stage just in case and I decided on going elsewhere to look for him.  After a little while, I ended up at the arcade.  I searched all around for about 20-25 minutes but I couldn't find anything or anyone anywhere.  Vanessa all of a sudden calls me via the radio she gave me.

"You find him?" 

"No, I'm guessing you haven't either?"

"No., but oddly enough I did find Freddy down In the utility tunnels." She gently sighed.  "But...You might wanna get to the exit quickly otherwise it'll lock you in here.  And I don't think you wanna be stuck in here for a few nights do yea?"

I gently sighed.  "No, but I can't leave without my brother either!"

"But-"

"I'll deal with the consequences later, for now, I just need to find my brother and make sure he's safe.  If I don't do this my mom and dad will kill me!"

Silence....guess she's letting me stay for now.  That's good...And even IF I'm locked in here for a few days there's nothing here that can harm me...Right?  Ehhhh.  I don't think so.  I soon continued my search of the arcade and said Hello to the music man, he seemed tired but still managed to give a bit of a wave.  Seems like his power wasn't turned off properly...perhaps I'll help him with that later.  Soon I got an alert that the lights went off up at the daycare.  Maybe a fuse went out?  Most likely.

-~Meanwhile~-

Gregory: GAS GAS GAS

[Madisons POV]

Yeah, just a short fuse since it came back on a few minutes later.  I soon decided to use the utility tunnels to get around since they were much faster than going up and down the elevator and around so many turns.  Vannessa soon called in.

"By the way, the Animatronics are trying to find your brother, still I would suggest you be careful since there a bit unpredictable at night."

"Ok?  But I know them so I should be fine right?"

"I dunno, still I would suggest you stay away most of the time especially since you aren't security anymore."

"Copy that," I said as I continued my way.  As I came up to a turn I heard some grunting.  I peaked over and it was Monty.  He seemed to be beating on some metal.  How odd, he's never really done this before.  "Hey Monty!  You doin alright bud?"

His head snapped to look at me and we interlocked eyes for a moment before he started to come towards me.  First as a slow walk. Then a speed-walk, jogging...OH SHIT, HE'S RUNNING RIGHT AT ME!!  I started running for my life as I turned a corner and looked behind me for a brief moment.. were his eyes...Purple?  OH SHIT, HE'S SPEEDING UP!

In the end, he ended up tackling me down to the ground and pinning me where he several times tried to bite my head off.  I managed to get my right arm loose and put it in front of me and he bit down on it.  "AUGH!! MONTY!  What the absolute HELL has gotten into you?!"  His jaw getting a firmer grip bit by bit.  It hasn't penetrated my skin yet but I have a bad feeling that he's about to.  "L-LET GO!  YOUR GONNA-" and even before I could say anything his jaw tightened and his teeth sank deep into me.  Blood started to drip down my arm as I struggled to keep it lifted in the pain.  I looked at his eyes again...Why were they purple?  "MONTGOMERY GATOR! I SWEAR IF THIS IS A PRANK I'M GOING TO DISSIMULATE YOU!"  I hissed in pain from the bite and jaws now sinking deeper into my arm.  He seemed to loosen up a bit as he saw I was in pain.  His eyes started flickering back to his deep red and back to that purple again eventually releasing me. 

Trust me when I say this...I RAN LIKE THE WIND.  I heard Monty yell In pain as he seemed to try and fight off whatever corruption he had inside him but it seemed like he ended up loosening.  Poor Monty, you did bite me though.  Son of a- nope! Not now Maddie you need to find Gregory.

I soon ended up at the medical center and got out a medical kit and I started to messily clean up my wound and put some gauze around it until someone could properly stitch it closed.  So anything with my right hand was off-limits for now.

I eventually got out of the tunnels and I seemed to have ended up at the glamrocks' exhibits.  Since Freddy's was the only one I could go inside I figured it would be the best place to stay...for now.

Once it got inside I looked around and I saw Freddy.  In which I froze.  Scared if he was gonna act like Monty or not.  He then took a scan of me and went towards me.

"Would you like for me to take care of your wound Madison?"

At that moment I took in a long-awaited breath and sigh of relief.  I then nodded and Freddy stitched me up and wrapped up my arm in gauze.  Afterwards we then we hugged-  It's been a crazy night so far.  We both need it anyways.  I then hear the door open and I feel a small person hug me right at the waist...It's Gregory!

"GREGORY!"  I nearly tackle-hugged him.  "Jesus...It's been a bit of a different night than I'm used to right now."

"Yeah, same..."

"What happened to you?  Are you hurt?  How did you get here?! I-"

"Slow down Maddie!  First before I tell you, what happened to your arm..?

"Oh!  My arm, uh.."

"It looked like Monty bit you according to my calculations, nothing and no one else here have teeth marks like his,"  Freddy said while gently examining my arm in case he missed anything.  "Dang Gator.." He mumbled under his nonexistent breath.

"What!?  Monty did what?!"

"Gregory I'm fine!  Just tell me what happened to you..."

Gregory sighed and nodded.  "Well.."

[AHHHHHHHHH #3rd Chapter alreadyyyyy!  Ok so mind yall, as soon as winter break is done Im not gonna be able to post as often so Im doing this as much as possible before school starts up again! :) Have a good Day!]