Chapter 1

[Ok before we start, Thank you for deciding on reading this book! Hopefully, this will be the one tho at I Finnish :) ]

Today is the day I see the Gang again. I'm taking my Lil brother Gregory with me today as a surprise. After this, the Pizza plex is closing for renovations so this was the last day I could do this till next week.  So we enter and we get our tickets which Gregory LOSES his but whatever, we got in.

"Whoaaaaa you used to work here?!"

"I indeed did Gregory...It was a pretty nice job as well even if it was nightshift."

"That's cool!  So, can we go meet Freddy before the performance?" He said jumping again and again like a child...well he IS a child.

"Of course!  Let's go get the passes and wait in line, then we can get some party passes from him if we are lucky enough" I winked at him.

We both got the tickets and made our way into the line.  We had to wait a good 10 minutes but it was worth it for Gregory. 

"Ah!  Madison My friend, how have you been?"

"I've been alright mind taking a picture with me and my Lil brother?"

"Of course!  I would love to."

We took a picture and chatted for a minute before he handed us some party passes.

"Roxy, Monty, and Chica have been waiting for you guys so I would suggest you hurry and play with them before showtime comes around!"  He winked and I winked back.

"Will do Freds!" 

We walked away and went to go race at Roxy raceway.  We also got some yummy pizza on the way since Gregory was getting hungry, I couldn't blame him.  This is a lot for a 7-year-old.

Once we got there we were greeted by Roxy and invited to Race with her since they needed some test drivers.  We agreed but Gregory had to drive with a Safety Race bot since he was too small to do it on his own.  It was a tight race but I ended up winning with Roxy coming a close second.

"Wow, even when it's not night time you still can beat me on the track, I'm impressed."

"Nahhhh you taught me everything I know Rox!"

"Eh, I dunno about everything. Anyways, this little guy's Gregory right? You also did amazing out there!"

"Really? You think so?"

"Think so!? I KNOW so!  But I also did oh so very well while my hair was flowing in the air!"  Ah, same ole Roxy. Good with kids but brags to parents and adults when she wins. Although I currently have the bragging rights.

After a bit, we decided on going to Monty golf first before Fazer Blast. Monty ended up being there and he got a few photos, not with a fazcam of course. We played and I ended up winning but that's ok since Gregory doesn't know how to play golf.  It was still fun nonetheless. 

Afterward, we explored a bit and eventually got to fazerblast.  We raged on a war to save humankind from aliens and save the Souls OF A THOUSAND WARRI- no I'm kidding it's just a capture the flag game and we won.  I and Gregory soon dropped off our blasters and went up to the winner's lounge where we picked out our prizes and left.

Next, Gregory wanted to do was this...maze game?  Mazercise I think it's called.  It's the newest addition to the Pizza plex and it opened up a week or so ago.  So this will be fun.

Even if I am of average height for a woman I'm still shorter than these maze walls.  "Dang, these walls are pretty tall.  Don't get to Farr away alright?"

"Right!  Don't get too far away.  Got it."  Gregory said while trying to speed run the maze.  I had to run after him and nearly lost him many times.  Till I lost him.

Once I got out I looked for him around the area.  He must have had already gotten out and thought I was following him since I was so close.  I was looking around until I bumped into something.  Or should I say, someone?  It was the new Security officer, Vanessa I think her name was?  I looked down at her badge to confirm.  Yep, Vanessa.

"I am so so so sorry mam!  I didn't know you were there!"  She said as she helped me up.

"It's fine, I'm alright.  But could you help me look for my brother?  Two security forces should be able to find him eventually."

"Of course!  Wait?  Are you the old night shift?"

"Indeed!  You must be the new one correct?"

"Yep, now let's go find your Brother."  And with that, we both split up to find him.  Vanessa looked in Monty's golf course, Fazerblast, mazercize, the bowling area, and even Freddy's room while I looked around the rest of the mall. 

Soon the show was about to start so we decided it would be best to look within the crowd to try and find him since everyone was now in the crowd waiting for the performance.  Soon the music started up and everyone was cheering on Freddy and the gang.  I and Vanessa were pushing through the crowd.  We all then started to hear some beeping and then a crash and the show stopped.  Freddy had collapsed on stage!  I saw a little figure going towards Freddy but I tripped in the crowd and when I got up I didn't see it anymore.  I just assumed it was a trick of the light and while everyone left, I helped Vanessa and maintenance get Freddy back to his room.

After that, it was back to searching.  But unfortunately, there was some other planning in destiny that didn't want us to go or find Gregory...not yet.