God, he felt so useless and hopeless right now. He can't even speak properly because his voice kept breaking and shaking.

"I don't know, Camilo." You unintentionally hissed, making him wince at the sound of his name.

Normally, the way you call his name was full of eagerness and happiness, but now..

"I guess you forgot that you were courting me, no?" You glared harder towards him.

It sounded like venom and rubbish, he hate how you look at him with so much distaste, he hate how you spit your words out with too much anger.

But he knew that he can't say anything about it because he was the reason why you are acting like this in the first place.

He hurted you.

Just like how he said that he won't hurt you when his mother gave him an earful about you being his sister's best friend.

"I.. I know that I gave her the nicknames that I'm supposed to be giving you.." His eyes looked away from your menacing glare.

"I know I hurted you, I know that I messed things up for me and for us." Tears welled up in his eyes, threatening to fall. "I have no other excuse for that, I thought I was just being friendly—"

"Friendly?!" You stood up from your seat, your eyes glistening with tears as you stomped your way towards him.

You are so fed up by his painful actions and he called that being friendly?

"You called her with so many names! Nicknames that you should give to your lover and beloved ones! You hanged out with her-" You stop in front of him.

"Every." You jabbed your finger to his chest.

"Single." Another jab.

"Day!" Your fist collided on his chest weakly.

"And you call that being friendly?! You even took her out in the rain, Madrigal! You danced with her! You looked so happy and content with her!" Frustrated tears slid down your cheeks, (color) eyes dark with anger, "With her between your arms!"

You pushed him away roughly, he stumbled on his feet as he stared wide eyes at you, his tears that was threatening to fall have finally got down.

"What? You think I didn't know?" A bitter smile appeared on your lips, "I saw the scene unfold infront of me, Camilo."

The pain inside his chest swelled badly, he doesn't know how to continue explaining now that you mentioned that you saw him doing that with her.

That was the worst move that he had made, Pepa scolded him and even pinched his ears when he arrived back home, he didn't know what he did wrong at the time that's why he got mad.

But when the same scene unfold before him? He found out how painful it was.

"I'm sorry.." He closed his eyes, lips quivering. "I know I messed up, I hurted you when I said that I wouldn't.."

He tried his best to stop the tears from escaping his eyes but they just kept calling and falling.

"I'm so sorry.." His legs gave out under him, he didn't care if he looked pathetic in your eyes right now, he just want you to know how much his actions had affected him as well.

"I asked if I can court you.. And you answered, you even looked so happy that night, Y/n.. You made me the happiest teen in the world.." He couldn't stop the choked sob that escaped from his mouth.

He shakily gripped your red skirt, it was the same skirt that you were wearing when you saw Estrella kissed him and the memory only made him cry harder.

"I didn't know that I could mess up.. No one warned me, no one told me that I would mess up.. And because of that, I ended up hurting the most important person to me.." Camilo gripped his poncho with his other hand, he want the pain to stop, but it just kept increasing as the time pass by.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n.. I was planning to make you my first, the things that I haven't done.. I want to do them with you, I want to create those memories with you, but I already lost one of them." The memory of Estrella harassing him came into his mind once again.

"I was planning to give you my first kiss, you know..?" He felt you kneeled down in front of you, his eyes met your confused and hurt ones.

You grasped his cheeks gently, no matter how much it pained you to remember the things that he did, you weren't used to seeing the Camilo infront of you.

He leaned into your touch, shaking and cold hands grasping yours that is on his cheeks as he squeeze them slightly.

"I wanted you to be my first.. But how can that happen when that girl took it away from me forcefully?" His voice broke, a sob escaping on his throat as he buried his face on your hands.

His lips came contact on your skin, kissing it gently as he caressed the back of your hand. "It was a misunderstanding.. When I saw you cry that day, I knew that I already lost you."

Your tears roll down on your cheeks uncontrollably, he look so broken and empty while muttering those words to you. 

"I love you so much that it hurts, mi amor.." Camilo murmured shakily.

Your breath hitched, heart beating fast and painfully inside your chest. That was the very first time that he had told you that he love you.

You didn't know what came over you, you just wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close.

Both of your lips locked together in a passionate and gentle kiss.

Camilo got startled but when he knew what was happening, more tears escaped from his eyes as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your body closer to his.

He deepened the kiss while feeling the love and warm that it gives to him. You felt so right within his arms, he didn't want to care about his surrounding or anyone anymore, he just want you to by his side again.

His arms tightened around you, afraid that you'll disappear from him and he felt that you did the same.

The two of you healed the painful and throbbing wounds with each other's love, warmth and touch.

For the first time in a long while, the dark clouds vanished from the sky of Encanto and the sun can be seen shining down on the town once again.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

This is kind of a 'special chapter'.

We have reached 41k reads y'all! I'm so happy!

I don't know how to thank you all, this is giving me so much serotonin.

I hope y'all like this one. :)