☀️ Chapter 30 ☀️

Sun slowly turned his head towards Vanny, then he grabbed her by the ears. "R-release me!!" She screamed, grasping for her ears. She even tried to squeeze herself out of the mask, but Sun was holding her too tightly. "Stop! I'll make this look like you killed me!" She snapped, expecting him to release her. "Make it look like?" Sun answered eerily. "That's exactly what's happening."

He threw her into her hideout, her head slammed against the floor making the whole bridge shake.
You stumbled to your feet and ran towards the window, watching it all unfold. Sun grabbed her head and pulled her to her feet. She wasn't even standing at this point, she was practically floating. He held her head against the wall and began to apply pressure to her skull, you saw her limbs flail frantically. She was grasping at her own head, but it was sad. There was no strength left in her limbs.

"(Y/n), please leave." Sun said, looking towards you in one last hopeless moment. You followed his command, you didn't want to see what happened next. You ran to the vent then got down on all fours. The moment you had fitted half your body into the vent you heard a spine chilling scream, but the scream ended too quickly. You began to crawl through, pushing past the broken parts of what used to be a spider robot. You had been crawling for about a minute when something stopped you.

Gregory threw his arms over yours, practically pouncing on you. He held you tightly, you could hear him sobbing softly. "I thought.. I thought you were dead!" Gregory shouted, choking through his tears.
"I'm so sorry I didn't help you! I was so scared!" You couldn't even hug him back, you just needed to feel this hug. At that moment you lost all the strength in your body. You collapsed into him and felt your vision fade. "Sun..." You mumbled.

If this was all a dream.. would it be a nightmare?
If this were a nightmare.. then why don't I want it to end? It was so much fun. All of it. Your eyes finally shut. When you awoke you felt a strange movement.
Thud thud thud thud. You looked around for a moment and saw a familiar place. Am I in.. a car?
Not just any car, your fathers car. "Dad?" You mumbled, sitting up and rubbing your head.
"Yeah sweetie?" He replied kindly. "Was that all a dream?" You whisper under your breath.

"No, that was real sweetheart." You look around and see your sister and father sitting in the front seat.
"Thank god." You replied. Your father seemed confused at the fact you were relieved, but he didn't say anything. "We're heading home, your mother she.." He was quiet for a moment. "She drank a bit too much." He finished, rubbing his eyes then placing his hands on the wheel once more.

Drank a bit too much? Did she drive after? Is she okay? You were quite confused but you decided to stay awake. Once you got home you hurried to your room and threw yourself under the covers. What time is it? You lifted up the covers then reached into your pockets. That's right, Vanny threw my mothers phone. Suddenly it hit you like a speeding train.
Wait! What am I doing?! You got up and ran to your front door at insane speeds.

Your father was sitting in the Dining Room drinking a can of soda. "Why don't you sit down dear? You've been through some crazy things today." He said softly. "I cant! I need to go back!" Your father wasn't surprised at those words, he did look slightly disappointed though. "I promise we'll take you back there, not today though." You looked at the family clock and noticed that it was 6:30am. "You need some sleep." He said, pointing to the direction of your bedroom door.

"Or you could sit next to your old man and tell me what happened." He said, bending over in his chair and lifting up another soda can. I don't know where I could begin, I don't want to think about the negative things. You sat next to him and he put his arm around you. "Tell me, what was your favorite part?" He asked. Sun, Dylan and even Gregory. They were so kind to me, I'm just a speck of dust compared to them.. but even still.

"There were these boys.." You responded, clicking open your soda can and taking a sip. "Oh?" Your dad teased. "Not like that.." You mumbled, embarrassed. "Continue." You spoke back and forward to your father, but only about the good things. I cant wait to go back. I just cant wait to see them all again. To see.. him again.