☀️ Chapter 21 ☀️

Authors note: I realized I don't think I specified that (y/n) was a girl in this story! If your a male and your reading this thats completely fine! Sorry for not being clear about that, if your male feel free to keep reading there's no problem! Just thought I'd say that!

-An idiot
————————

You take in everything that's going on. Dylan's hurt, Suns power has likely died, this door is broken.. I guess. But that wasn't all. Man, I'm not really one to complain but.. I've been through quite a lot. The only reason I'm coping is because of.. Sun. I don't think I can do this without him. But I have Gregory and Dylan! And they're both incredibly nice to me.. even though Gregory can be a jerk sometimes.

Without a word you sit up and swipe the sawdust off of your torn skirt. You enter the Daycare and lift up Dylan, Gregory gives you a hand. You both gently place him under the security desk, out of sight.
"Where do you think glue would be?" Gregory asked, looking around the darkened room. The only light source was the outside of the Daycare, not bright enough to see clearly but not dark enough to not see at all. Tongue twister.

"Hey, think we should bring Sun in here?" Gregory asked. "Hm? How come?" Gregory looks outside of the Daycare, then back at you. "Sun is heavy but.. still err.. drag-able." Gregory murmured, not really knowing how to put it into words. "I think I understand.. are you saying someone to drag him away?" He nodded. Wouldn't want that happening.
You and Gregory carry Sun into the Daycare and place him near Dylan.

"Lets try lay low too. We know that that bunny lady is capable of some pretty terrible stuff." Greg said, wiping sweat off his forehead with the side of his hand. I agree. "Ah right! The Glue.. I think it's in the arts-and-crafts drawer." You say, turning towards the small wooden drawer. Gregory takes your hand and rushes over to the drawer in the corner area of the Daycare, pulling you along with him. "So is it the top drawer or the bottom?" He asks. "I don't know, kids aren't aloud to open it."

"How come?" Gregory asks. "Well, there's sharp stuff in it. Like scissors." You say bluntly, pointing to your skirt. Gregory looks down at your skirt and purses his lips. "Yikes, kids are cruel." "Your a kid Gregory." You reply. He's right though. You open the first drawer and see loads of art supplies. Crayons, markers, pencils, paint and.. aha! Glue! They had loads of colors of glitter glue.

Which one do I need? Gregory pointed to a pink sparkly glitter glue. "Material gworl." He whispered. Really Gregory now is not the time for memes. But you didn't really have any better ideas.
You grabbed the pink glitter glue and shoved it into your pocket. "Ah right, my phone is in this pocket." You mumble. "You have an iPhone?!" Gregory says, flabbergasted. "It's not mine it's my—" You suddenly remember. "Yeah it's mine." You correct yourself.

It's not like my mothers coming to collect it any time soon. "Your pretty young to be having an iPhone." Gregory said, raising an eyebrow. "Your pretty young to be alone in a pizzeria. Also why are you even here?" You ask. I hadn't even thought of it. Why is Gregory here in the first place? Gregory's expression changed. "Um.. let's just go back to Sun." He said, avoiding the question.

Weird. What could a kid his age possibly have to hide? You walk through the Daycare over to Sun.
It's weird, this Daycare is often so full of noise and life. It's so.. quiet now. It gives off such an eery feeling when it's dark. You both lift Sun away from Dylan, making sure none of his long robotic limbs smack Dylan in the face.

You flip him over so that his back was facing you and Gregory. You open the hatch and take a deep breath. I really hope that this works. What if he doesn't run on glue? What if this sticks his mechanics together and ruins him!? No.. I don't have time for all these what ifs. I just gotta do it! You unscrew the pointy lid off of the glue and tear away the small piece of foil.

Here goes nothing! You flip it over and tap the bottom of the tube. The consistency is very similar to the maple syrup I put on my pancakes this morning.. or last morning? Im not really used to staying up this late. The glue seemed to be Faz-bear Entertainment branded, of coarse it was. You heard the sound of machinery whirring on. "Sun?!" You shout. He begins to lift up his head. He was laying on his chest so he had to rotate his body to be able to see you.

Slowly but surely Sun completely sat up. "What.. happend?" Sun mumbled, his voice still slightly glitchy. "Well the lights shut off and—" Suddenly Sun fell back over. "The lights aren't bright enough.. I'm not going to be able to work in this environment." Sun mumbled, attempting to sit up again. His arms shook as he pushed himself upwards. You took Suns hand. "Let's go outside of the Daycare. It'll be brighter there." You and him stand up and walk outside of the Daycare. It was only a few steps due to where the security desks location conveniently was.

Gregory lifted up Dylan and put him on his shoulders. The moment Sun stood out into the light his head spun and his entire body was no longer hunched over. "That's so much better!" Sun cheered.
Sun looked over at Gregory. "Let me carry him." He said, lifting Dylan off of Gregory. Sun had Dylan on his back when suddenly he froze. "Gregory? What happened to your face?" Sun exclaimed, placing his hand on Gregory's cheek.