||FAKE TO REAL-1||

Hello, guys welcome to my next shot!

let's go...

-*****-

Ashwin was waiting for the cappuccino he ordered 5 mins ago by scrolling his mobile with a grumpy face.

" Dei macha ethane nal ipdiyae iruka pora appa solradhu sari thane" Rakshan nudged his friend. Ashwin gave him a death glare before his focus turned to the order that placed on the table. 

Ashwin's face tightened on seeing green tea placed on his table. This added fuel to his already spoiled mood. He stood up from his seat with a loud thud which caught everyone's attention in the venue.

"Dei va da polam prechana venam" Rakshan tried to control his friend who is scolding the owner of the cafe for miss placing the order, before Ashwin could say anything a voice said

 " Hello Mr whatever ippo edhuku prechana panringa idhu oru chinna vishayam thaana" 

She was wearing a black and white top and skirt with her hair braided sidewards. Ashwin looked briefly at her for a minute before his lips curled up into a smile as his mind started cooking up a plan. He grinned widely at her and left the place followed by a confused Rakshan. 

She stood there thinking what happened with a confused expression "oru vela bipolar Oo"  She mentally thought and left to her table. 

" Sivaangi " Ashwin smiled at her name which was written on the paper. It has been a week since he met her in the cafe. He was looking into the details about Sivaangi which was collected by an agent he hired. 

" Adei enna da panna pora nee sirikardha patha enaku payama iruku" rakshan yelled at Ashwin.

" porumaiyae perumai da" Ashwin said flipping into the next page of the file. Rakshan rolled his eyes annoyed by his friend's behaviour for the past few days.

Ashwin being the only hire of his father's property, always wants to take care of the business after his father. He won't take anything seriously other than business, Conquering it was his main goal in his life but he is not a greedy person.

When he was ten years old his mother left him and his father for some other guy only because he is richer than his father, this caused a great impact on his life. 

From that incident, he lost faith in true love and he said to himself that there is no such kind of love. 

The two people he believes in his life are his father and Rakshan who was with him from childhood. Rakshan was the only friend he has. They both studied together and always be with each other.

"Dei Raksha anga vandhu ne edhuvum pesadha seriya? " 

Ashwin is now riding towards the same cafeteria where he met Sivaangi, accompanied by Rakshan.

 " Adei ne modhala enga porum nu sollu da en uyira vangadha pls" Rakshan is getting annoyed by each second passing.

" Un left la paru macha" Ashwin smiled at him when the car halted in front of the cafeteria.

"Inga edhuku da vandhom coffee venum na soli irukulam la nanae potu thandhu irupan pshh" Rakshan chide following Ashwin into the cafe.

" Dei muditu va nu sonanla " Ashwin muttered making Rakshan quiet. Ashwin came to know thro his agent that every Sunday she visits this cafe.

Sivaangi lost her patience when she saw Ashwin sitting opposite to her followed by Rakshan. "unaku  enna thaan venum"  Sivaangi rolled her eyes at Ashwin.

Ashwin smirked at her annoyance placed an envelope on the table and pushed it to her side. He eyed her to open it. Sivaangi's face scrunched on seeing  CONTRACT written on the envelope. She lifted he head and saw Ashwin who eyed her to continue.

Contract says:

TITLE: FAKE GIRLFRIEND

1. Sivaangi wanted to act as Ashwin's fake girlfriend for one month.

2. Sivaangi will be paid Rs.2,00,000 for this.

3. Either of them Should not fall for each other(which most probably will not happen)

4.No intimate moments.

5. Sivaangi should obey whatever Ashwin says.  

Ashwin hissed in pain when a tight slap landed on his cheek. "Do I look like a slut? " Sivaangi said gritting her teeth. 

Sivaangi was a final-year medical student. She grew up in an orphanage as she lost her parents when she was two years old. At first, she was staying in her uncle's house, but her aunt doesn't like her staying there. 

Sivaangi's uncle loved her as his own daughter but because of his wife's inappropriate behaviour towards Sivaangi, he sent her to an orphanage when she was 10 years old. Her uncle helped her with all her educational expenses.  

She was living a peaceful life until her uncle died last month due to an accident. She felt left out as she had no one to support her life. Her college fee due was nearing and she did not have enough money. she was working in a medical shop as apart time for her daily expenses and staying with her friend Pavitra in her apartment temporarily.

Some part of Sivaangi's heart liked Ashwin when he followed her everywhere she goes from the next day they met in the cafe. At first, she got annoyed but later on, she started liking the feeling of her tummy getting flipped whenever their eyes get locked. 

"ena dii vekka padra enna nadakudhu"

Pavi used to tease her whenever Ashwin looks at Sivaangi intently while she comes out of her college. Sivaangi thought that it was just an attraction and shrugged it off. She didn't expect that Ashwin was following her with such intention. It made her insides boil with rage while she is still processing what she read now.

"Sivaangi look I know that you are in need of money so this will be a profit for both of us " 

" I know asking something like this to a girl is not a good thing but I don't have any other choice other than this " Ashwin said rubbing his temple waiting for her to say something.

Ashwin facepalmed himself when Sivaangi stood up and left the place without saying anything. Rakshan was a silent spectator throughout this and he didn't have any clue of why she slapped Ashwin or what she read in the envelope. 

----------------------------------

What is the reason behind the contract?

What will be Sivaangi's answer?

Will she accept it or not?

To be continued.....

----------------------------------

How was it👀??

Does it make sense???

Do vote if you like it.

Have a nice day♥️