||NOT A DREAM||

Hello, guys welcome to my short story !!

Let's go.....

~*****~

She was wearing a beautiful peach-colored tea-length dress with her hair set free which was curled at the edges and her dark  orbs sparkled with excitement as she walked over the red carpet which leads to the lights filled colossal stage.

Once she stood in the center she looked around the hall with lots of stars seated in groups looking at her. A quick smile filled nod from a particular person gave her the needed confidence to face the crowd. she had a black lady in her hand and the host asked her how she feels about getting the award

 "BEST ACTRESS OF THE YEAR TAMIL".

She let out a little laugh before saying " I am feeling very happy as well as excited to share the stage with the black lady in my hand. I am feeling very grateful to all the directors who gave me a chance to be a part of their work. Finally thank you sima for this award and forever grateful to my fans & well-wishers. "

That's so nice of you the host said and asked her about giving an interview after the evening ends as per her fan's request( For the past one year she hasn't given any sort of interviews to anyone).

she pushed some of her hair strands behind her earlobe nervously since this was the first time such a request pooped upon her in front of a huge crowd. The crowd cheered her to say yes so she nodded not to disappoint them on a special day. She managed to keep a small smile on her lips.

And several tasks had happened in which she enthusiastically participated, after which she left the stage, and took her seat before mumbling a thank you to everyone over there. she enjoyed the evening for a while and left from there to her caravan.

she was biting her nails Sitting on a comforter in her caravan when her caller Id showed "Ashwineey" She slided the green button on the screen and moved it to her ear.

 A contented smile crept on her face when she heard him say "I am proud of you Sivaangi".

 "thank you ashwineey" Sivaangi said

 On the other end, Ashwin was sitting in his caravan. He sensed her nervousness and he also knew the reason behind it.

Before Ashwin could say anything "Ashwineey na thaan sonnanla indha event vendamnu nee thaan kekala ippo paru enna achu nu, nalaiku evening engagement vechikitu namma inga irukom" "adhu mattum ilama indha interview vera tharanumam pshh ella unnala than" Sivaangi sighed and Ashwin also know this will come.

Ashwin being an actor in the industry every well knows about the media and that's why they are keeping their relationship private. He also knows about his introvert Sivaangi that's why he wants her to explore this side in her life where they both are going to face lots of things in their life. Of course, being an actor socializing themselves in an appropriate way is very important.

"Sivu idhu un life la romba important d so I don't want our engagement to be an obstacle for your carrier" said Ashwin. Sivaangi also knew that but her mind is not ready to accept the fact.

 "Ashwin enaku romba nervous ha iruku"

"Sivu tension agadha be yourself, unaku enna thonudho adha pesu, It's just an interview baby" "Take a long breath relax okay" Ashwin helped to make her calm. "seri ashwineey na pathukuran nee kavala padatha" Sivaangi said because she very well knew about her ashwin's adamant nature in certain things.

"okay then I will be waiting for you in the near by restaurant , I know my sivu will rock it in her way, Take care bye" 

"Remember Ashwineey loves you" Ashwin said and ended the call.