Chapter 26 - Only Mine

Start from the beginning

"Im sorry if I hurt you, but you know I hate when people mis-treat you- plus she did touch me and you are the only girl that's aloud to touch me"

I smiled at his comment. I don't know why I was so worried about Johnny falling for another girl. I guess I let me jealousy get in the way. "Now sit down, you need to rest" Johnny demanded helping me to the couch. "I'm serious though, stop killing people" I muttered one last time.

Johnny was so lucky I love him, he may be a murder but he's so fucking hot— he just needs to work on his- not murdering people skills. "Okay okay, I promise I'll try not killing people" he muttered back as he handed me a glass of water. My eyes widen at his response "you didn't try to stop yourself when you stabbed her!" I yelled- but not to loud so Josh wouldn't hear.

Johnny stayed silent but gave me a small smile "did I mention how much I love you" he blurted out causing me to roll my eyes. Although I wasn't mad at him- I know I should be but it's hard to be mad at him. I mean look at him, he's so fucking hot!

"John, I will murder you myself the next time you kill someone" I commented with an annoyed tone. I tried to act as mad as possible but it didn't seem to work. Johnnys smile grew as he planted a kiss on my lips.

He then pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes. Even though we've been together for a seven months now, we still have our moments, like this. And just like every other time, I end up getting butterflies. "We both know you don't have the guts to kill me" he said breaking the moment with his stupid smirk.

I wasn't going to let him get away with that comment- even if it was true. "Oh yeah?" I question as I kicked him. "Ow fuck!" Johnny shouted in pain while I fell down. "But I could do that" I added, smirking back at him.

I felt good about proving him wrong for about a second, then he gave me puppy dog eyes, making me feel bad. "You hurt me" he said in his baby voice. Honestly I didn't even know he had a baby tone until five months ago. He's really been getting comfortable around me and I loved it.

"I'm sorry but I had to prove you wrong" I commented as I helped him up. "You didn't, you just proved that you could kick me" He responded with his annoying smile- but a cute one. "Want another one" I questioned ready to hit him again.

Johnny, on the other hand, backed away with a few steps until he hit the wall "I would like a kiss though" he blurted out with his baby tone. I shot him a glare before I opened my arms "come on" I blurted.

A smile appeared on his face as he came into my arms and kissed me. Within a second his tongue slipped into my mouth, but I didn't stop him. We made out but kept our clothes on since we were downstairs.

"Eww gross"

Johnny and I immediately pulled away to Josh's tone. "Buddy....what are you doing here...." Johnny mumbled awkwardly before removing his hands off my ass and I removed mine from on his dick. "I'm hungry" Josh blurted out.

I let out a big sigh before getting up and heading to the kitchen. However when I got to the kitchen, I saw several roses on the table with LED lights around the room and a whole bunch of romantic things. It looked beautiful....

I knew there was only one person that would do this for me, so I turned around to face Johnny but instead, I saw him on his knees with a small square looking shape in his hands.

"Will you marry me" Johnny asked as I looked down at him shocked. I couldn't believe he was asking me to marry me— let alone getting on his knees.

"of course" I blurted out while he stood up and I immediately hugged him. "Thank god! I thought you were about to reject me for a second" Johnny muttered as he took a breath.

"Reject you? Why would I do that, I love you" I said as I smashed my lips against his. While were kissing I felt Johnnys lips turn into a smile, causing my smile to grow as I pulled away.

"I thought you said you weren't going to get on your knees for anyone" I commented with a huge smirk. I loved how Johnny was becoming sweet for me. "Annie, I would literally beg in front of anyone for you" he responded kissing me once more. All this made me forget about Josh. "Oh shoot! Josh are you still hungry" I asked quickly turning around.

"No, daddy just told me to tell you that"

I smiled, turning back to Johnny. I can't believe I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I mean I do love him but I never thought he would ask me to marry him.

"So...can I get another kiss?" Johnny asked with his puppy dog eyes. Damn I loved him so much. By now, Josh ran upstairs, probably to play playstation. I was too busy kissing Johnny to stop him.