(S2E18) Jailbreak

Start from the beginning

"Tyler kick!" The Umbreon exclaimed as he suddenly ran up and drop kicked Burn, "Forget about me?"

Burn, who had crashed into the wall, dusted himself off as he glared at Tyler, "No, but now I just want to kill the both of you."

"I'd like to see you try!" Tyler quickly stood up, getting into a readied stance.

Burn growled as both of his eyes began to glow a shade of red, making Tyler step back a bit, "His eyes are red like Aiden's! But... Only Aiden's pupil turns red... Not his whole eye, and not both!"

"Woah!" Tyler exclaimed as he dodged Burn's punch. He could feel the heat from Burn's paw, and didn't want to know what would happen in the case he touched it.

As Tyler fought Burn, Spark stood there, looking at his paws. Had his anger reduced the potency of his Supercharge?

"I know, but I've just been on edge ever since we got into the car yesterday..." The Jolteon let out a sigh, "I just don't know what we'll do, say we aren't powerful enough to defeat Pyro."

"We will be, Spark."

"You don't know that, dude..." Spark put a paw on his forehead, letting out a long sigh.

Tyler stayed silent for a moment before chuckling faintly, "You know how much of a pessimist you sound like right now?"

"What?" Spark turned his head to look at the Umbreon.

"You're being a pessimist!" Tyler punched his shoulder, speaking in a hushed shout.

Spark winced, "Owww..."

"Think about it," The Umbreon began, "You have that whole Supercharge power-up, and I have my Aura Blue form."

"Aura Blue form?" Spark raised an eyebrow, "Is that what you decided to call it?"

"Well yeah!" Tyler exclaimed, "Every power-up form needs a name, does it not?"

Spark laughed, "Not really!"

Tyler's wide grin faded to a faint smile, "You see my point though, right?"

"I think I do..." He looked away for a moment.

"Yeah, we're one of a kind, Spark!"

Tyler shouted in pain as he was punched in the gut by Burn, making Spark snap out of it and look back up at the fight.

"Hey you!" Spark shouted, his eyes turning yellow once again, "I'm ready."

Burn backed off to look between Tyler and a Supercharged Spark, "I can still beat the both of you."

Tyler and Spark looked at the other and gave each other a high-paw, Tyler's aura form beginning to develop.

Meanwhile...

"Dan!" Justin shouted as he saw a familiar Arcanine and Eevee confined to the small cell. The Lucario destroyed the lock on the door and opened it.

"I see you two deciphered my message..."

"It wasn't us, it was Spark."

"Daniel!" Cecelia jumped to hug Dan, tears in her eyes, "I thought we could've lost you..."

"Hey, Cecelia..." Dan smiled faintly, patting the Espeon's head, "I missed you guys too. But there really isn't any time for all of that, we need to get her out of here."

The Arcanine gestured to the Eevee that had been hiding behind him.

Justin nodded, "Right, don't worry, we have a plan for all of that."