Bob:"well pick any sword you want from our stock" I said as I pointed to a couple large crates.

Y/N:I stand up and head over to the crates and noticed a ton of swords, most of the were big and wide that I didn't feel comfortable wielding them."um, any chance you have a smaller sword? Like similar my wooden one?"

Bob:"I'm afraid not, since not hunter has ever used a katana before"

Kyle:"but if a katana is more suitable for you than I know a guy who can forge you one" I said as I stirred my mug.

The next day....

Y/N:after a good nights sleep we head over to a village that Kyle told us about, saying he has a friend who can make me a new weapon.

Kyle:"I have friend here name Haganezuka and he's an amazing black smith. He especially made swords for the corps clan back then, so he'll be more than happy to forge one for you" I said as we walk by pass some people as they wave to us.

Y/N:"sounds great" I said as I tug in my hood to conceal my head. It's good thing that gave me this small cloche with a hood to hide my ears, don't want too many people knowing about me.

Kyle:"we should be almost there now, can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees us"

Y/N:after walking around town for some time we come across a large wooden cabin with a work shop out back, seeing someone shoveling black rocks at a furnace.

Kyle:"hey! Long time no see Haganezuka!" I said loudly with joy as we come in from the back.

Haganezuka:"Kyle!" I said in surprise as to seeing some familiar faces. "It is good to see you old friend, same with all of you" I approached them as I shared their leaders hand. "I'm sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting visitors"

Sonia:"on no worries, we did come in unannounced"

Haganezuka:"well the whole village is happy that you were able to take care of does birds that have been terrorizing the village"

Rick:"hey don't mention it, that credit should really go to our new friend here" I said as I patted Y/N on the back."he took care of all those birds and the alpha like a skilled swordsman!"

Haganezuka:I noticed a new face as I approached him."ah, where are my manners? It's nice to meet you lad" I said as I extended my hand.

Y/N:"it's nice to meet you as well sir, my name is    Y/N and I'm glad that the whole village can live peacefully now" I said as I shook his hand. Why is he wearing a clowns mask?

Haganezuka:"so what brings you all here anyway?"

Kyle:"well the lad here is very skilled with a sword, a katana, so we came here to see if you can make one for him"

Haganezuka:I was surprised by what he said that I sat down."you want me to make a nichirin sword for him?"

Y/N:"if you're not comfortable with it we can just go ask someone else, we didn't mean bother"

Haganezuka:"no,no I don't mind at all. You saved our village from does crimson birds and it's has been almost 20 years since I forged a nichirin sword since the corps clan was eradicated, so I be more than happy to one for you. The problem is that I need a special ore to make it and it only comes from mt.Yoko"

Bob:"that ore is really necessary?"

Haganezuka:"yes, a nichirin sword is not without the ore in order to make it strong and durable to be able to be used against monsters and demons, I don't think I be able to go and get some since a injured my leg recently"