The food fight:Steamedbrocoli vs Rwby&Npr

Start from the beginning

Neptune:Whoa! Chill out man, he can't be that sca-

He got interrupted by the windows next to them shattering as hundreds of students are sent flying through them with the massive shockwave from inside.Neptune look shocked and looked to sun to see him standing normally but sweating more bullets then mineta being caught by aizawa for being a perv.

Neptune:Whoa! What was that!

Sun:This is the point we're we leave!

He said as he turned around ready to run but Neptune grabbed him by the collar.

Neptune:You dragged me here to meet your new friends, so we're not leaving till we do!

He dragged sun to the door and opened it to see a food war.Not fight as that didn't give this event the recognition it deserved.On top of a large tower of desks stood midoriya who looked...less than amused.Across from them on the floor stood team Rwby and Npr.

Deku:Give her to me and your death will be quick!!

Ruby:Never!! We shall defend are friend!!

She slams her foot while holding a carton of milk

Ruby:Till the very end!!

She crushed the carton

Everybody-ruby:YAAAAAAA

Deku:Then suffer you fools, because no matter what you do I will have my revenge!!

He yelled as he summoned blackwhip to throw 2 vending machines at them, they all dodged as each gathered food to retaliate.Blake dashes with a baguette in hand and swings only to be blocked by a blackwhip tendril that also wielded a baguette.

Ren went behind and tried to attack but missed when Izuku ducked, causing him to hit Blake.Above was Nora who was thrown by yang. Nora had a metal pole in a watermelon acting as a hammer and came  down to strike only for him to grab ren and Blake and move out of the way, causing them to get hit with the hammer.

Deku went to grab Nora only for him to miss when Ruby grabbed her out of the way with her speed.Next thing he knew he was hit in the face by a turkey,throwing him into the tower of tables that collapsed on him.He caused a shockwave sending the tables in different directions.He look to see who it was that hit him,to see yang with turkey on her arms like her weapon.He used fajin and ofa to run behind her and kick her,but before it connects Weiss stops him with a glyph as a shield.Deku growled as he flexed his leg, breaking the ice on his leg, dashes at Weiss with a baguette in hand and attacks but is parried by her swordfish.They clash blow after blow,she backflips and does a sliding thrust but Deku side steps and close lined Weiss with the strong hit in the head from the baguette,sending her into the mess of tables.

He turns to just barely block a food tray,on top of the tray was ruby.He grabs her by the foot and starts spinning her and throws her at the wall but is caught by Pyrrha.Yang dashes at Deku and goes for a punch that he tries to block with the baguette but it brakes,forcing him to dodge.He kept dodging till out of the corner of his eye he sees cans of soda flying at him,he grabs a punch from yang and pulled her towards him,taking a turkey in the process causing yang to take the damage of the soda.When his meat shield was done he punched them with an uppercut sending them through the roof of the cafeteria.

Deku dashed forward and juked Pyrrha with a feint as he got behind her and shoved the turkey on her head.In her confusion she tried to take it off but was instead picked up and thrown into the pile of tables.Danger sense went off as he hand to duck and slide to the left to dodge an attack from Blake and ren.Ren still with his leeks but Blake now wielded a rope of sausages.In his distraction ruby drop kicked him causing him to stumble forwards as ren hit him in the face in a cross shape while Blake wrapped the rope around his legs and swung him from side to side until she had enough momentum to throw him.When he collided with the wall he put his feet down and went flying forward as he grabbed the swordfish and slashed Blake,sending into the pile of tables.Ren tried to regroup with the others but was met with a leek to the the dome,knocking him out.

The only 2 remaining were Ruby and Nora.He turned to attack but saw ruby dash right by him, confusing him until he felt the shockwave from her run and looked infront of him to see a wave of food that he couldn't dodge or block.He used blackwhip to protect any valuables he had as he was hit with a storm of food and drinks,sending him flying into the wall.Now a complete mess he grabs ruby and yeets her at Nora crashing into her at a high speed caused her to drop her melon,as the were sent into the pile of tables.

Deku grabs the hammer and walks to the mountain of tables.He stands over them triumphantly!

Deku:Fear not! Sense you have not faught alone you will not die alone!!

He jumps onto the celling and bounces off it making him gain great speed! Right before the collision however, he was surrounded by a purple aura...and thrown into the stack of tables... Glynda fixes the cafeteria with surprising amount of ease. 

Glynda:Children...please.Don't. Play. With. Your. Food.

She said trying to not snap a green haired boys knees as they all nervously laughed,Deku got up only for the ceiling to brake and for yang to crush him.

Glynda:...I need a drink...