This matter really bothered her for a long time. She wanted to talk to Xiao Heping several times, but she didn't feel embarrassed. It was just an expedient measure to find the uncle. Without her uncle, who would she register her account with?

What's more, according to the normal process, if you want to settle down in one place, you must go back to your hometown to get a certificate. She lied that she came from the Shanghai stock market, but she has no relatives in the Shanghai stock market in this era. Where can I get a certificate?

But what Xiao Heping means now is that she doesn't need to go back to the Shanghai stock market to prove it, he will do everything!

Song Enli was both excited and guilty.

Afraid that she would think too much, Xiao Heping continued: "As long as you are happy, you can be a daughter-in-law and a sister, and I will support you in the future."

Chapter 42 White Needle Mountain

He narrowed his eyes again, his face was expressionless, but his tone was obviously much duller than before.

He said this, but Song Enli hesitated.

She knew in her heart that whether she left here or stayed to be Xiao Heping's sister, it would not be a good thing for him, it would be even more offensive, and she felt that the reason why Xiao Heping decided to do this was mostly because he felt that it was destructive her reputation because of guilt.

"Let's talk about this after a while." You can't kill people just because of a stable household registration. She can't do such inauthentic things.

Song Enli broke his hand and went out holding the dirty clothes on the chair.

At noon, the sun was still red and bright, but after a while, the shadows were gone, the dark clouds were gloomy, and when the wind blew, the temperature dropped.

The children didn't go out, even the most playful Xiao Xiaosong stayed in the yard honestly.

Wang Xiuying was picking up a few cabbage that had been brought out of the cellar, and was about to pickle the shredded cabbage to make this year's pickles. Seeing Song Enli holding her dirty clothes, she hurriedly stopped her, "I'm afraid it's going to rain today, I'll see you tomorrow. Wash it so you don't get wet."

Wang Xiuying kept talking about this rain for several days, but it didn't come down, and Song Enli didn't care. Besides, she was in a hurry to put the little wolf back in Baizhen Mountain, and took a wooden bucket for dirty clothes. , and even the military uniform that Xiao Heping changed in the morning was also stuffed in it, "It's okay, auntie, just two clothes, I will come back after rubbing it casually.

" "

Wang Xiuying got up while she was talking, and took out a yellowed oil-paper umbrella from the main room, "Xiaoshuan..."

"No need, auntie, I'll just take it myself, in case it really rains, I won't let the children get wet. ." Song Enli took the oil-paper umbrella by himself before Xiao Xiaoshuan didn't come.

Wang Xiuying warned again, "Then be careful, if you can't hold it, come back first, and I'll ask Heping to help you carry it later."

"Oh, I see."

Song Enli walked out of the yard with the wooden bucket in her arms, went to a place where no one was around, and put it away in the space, and handed it all over to the washing machine, otherwise she would go back to White Needle Mountain, not to mention a bucket of clothes, and she couldn't finish washing a pair of panties.