Vic Chaos x reader

just a reminder that you're not 18 or 20. you're gonna be old you naggy ass bitch. (40 years old i think)

You were walking to Danny's Applebee's, when you suddenly tripped on something.

"What the-" You got up dusting yourself off, when you noticed that Applebee's was on fire and people were screaming. "GAAAAAH I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT!" a guy screamed holding up his phone. You got curious and went closer. Wait is that....no..

"Butters?" the blond haired guy turned around and looked at you. He smiled and ran to you holding up his phone. 

"Hey! Are ya interested in buying NFT's?" Butters asked as he put his phone in your face.

"Um... Butters, don't you remember me? It's me Y/N from middle school." He looked at you searching your face.

"Oh I don't know anyone named Butters. My name is Vic. Vic Chaos!" oh lord.. you thought.

What the hell happened to Butters? Did he really gone crazy? 

"Listen Bu- i mean Vic. What the heck did you do to Denny's?" You looked him in the eyes getting lost in his blue orbs. 

"I've done nothin' I can assure you." He smiled. 

You started caughing from the smoke and you told him to come with you. Suprisingly he followed you.

After you both walked for about 15 minutes. You reached your home, and invited him in.

"Wow what a nice house ya got!" Butters looked around then he turned to look at you.

"Butters look I don't  know what happened to you but you've got to remember me!" you grabbed his shoulders like when you were kids.

"I already told ya! I don't know anyone named Butters" he really seemed like he wasn't lying.

But how? What made him forget about all this. You sighed and told him to sit down on your couch. While you made some tea you started staring at him. 

"Like what ya see?" He asked trying to sound flirty. 

"W-what?! No! You idiot!" You became red as a rose, and he chuckled at your flusteredness.

"You know Y/N. You're really pretty for someone to live in South Park."  You furrowed your brows.

"But you live in South Park too!" He looked at you raising a brow.

"Not anymore." He looked down for a second but smiled at you. 

He stood up, walked over to you and slid his arms under yours. Hugging you, he spoke.

"You were a really good friend of mine. I could never forget you." Smiling, you kissed his head.

omg ima kms if this turns out cringey idk if it even makes sense anyways gonna kms gn