Jewish Cartman x reader

Ok i know ya all probably weirded out but hear me out. He cures my daddy issues and he looks huggable 🥶🤙🤙🤙

*Your POV*

I finished gardening in the backyard when I heard the front door being unlocked.
"Honey I'm home!" My Husband said as he put his keys on the counter.

"Welcome home" I kissed his cheeks smiling as I felt him nuzzle into the kiss.
"You're sooo cute!!" Eric blushed at that and looked away.

"Um.. So whats for dinner?" Giggling you pulled a chair out for him to sit down.
"I made mashed potatoes with some chicken and vegetables. Let me wash my hands and I'll get you some." you washed your hands after Eric mumbled a 'thank you'.

"There you go. Eat up!" You put a plate full of infront of him, and he immediately started eating. You patted his hair when his phone started ringing.

"I'll get it for you hun." he nodded and smiled.

"Hello?"
"Um Eric? Is that you?" A weird voice spoke
"No I'm his spouze." You said  a bit of concern in your voice.
"Oh, Um is he nearby?"
"Yes he is, why?" looking at Eric as he put his plate in the sink raising his brow at you. You shook your head while listening to what the person at the end of the line had to say.

"Well one of our dear friends passed away, Kenny McCormick."
"What? Like the Professor?"
"Yes. Could you give the phone to him?" They waited for you to say anything but you just handed the phone to your husband.

"Yes? Eric Cartman." He spoke, and right after he heard the voice of the stranger, his eyes widened.
"Kahl?" you looked at him confused. Was this his childhood friend he always told you about?

"Oh, gosh. Yes, yes of course I'll come. Okay. okay, I'll see you there." He hung up and turned to you.

"Was that.. Kyle Br..Broflovski?" You asked trying to remember his name.

"Yes darling, We have to go back to my hometown." he put his arms on your shoulder asking you with his eyes to agree to it.
"Of course Eric, this is about your friend." you kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"I love you Y/N." he nuzzled into your neck.
"I love you too."

So um yes slay forever might do part2 but im so so so sorry for the late update and I will do requests too I just need time. Im busy with school but i'll try my best 😜😜😜