Kyle Broflovski smut 😱

Purr idk if this was requested but lets get it 🥶🥶🥶

*Your POV*

"Sweetheart! I have an hour of counceling in 5 minutes, please be quiet if you come in my office!" Kyle shouted from his office and I smiled

"Okay hun." I shouted back my smile could be heard because of how my words curled up as I spoke. I was so happy. Kyle and I had been dating for almost 3 years now, and in a few months we're gonna get married!

I slightly opened the door looking at him, being inlove with every feature he has. I just wanted to love him through this cruel world. I'm so lucky to have him with me.

"Hi, so about what we talked last time.." Kyle started the conversation with his client.
I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked in his formal clothes, well atleast on the top. He didnt put pants on, I mean, I wouldn't either, they can only see his torso and head so...

As I was staring at him I saw something very suprising.
I looked at his boxers and he was?- Hard??

Suddenly I had the best idea rush to my head. I slowly crawled under his office table and he locked eyes with me.
"..hi.." I whispered, he yelled at me with the look he gave. I knew he thought this was inapropriate, but did I care?
I hooked my fingers under his waistband and pulled his boxers down.

He immediately got red and started blabering to his client before taking a deep breath and continuing. What a true professional.

I trapped his penis with my fingers and put it in my mouth. He chocked on the air a little but kept a straight face, concentrating on his job.

I continued waiting for his reaction, but after getting none I decided to get a little extra.

I went further and further.
He caughed to cover up his whimpers and little grunts.

Jerking him off to fluster him more, licking up and down and he was already at his limit. He was sweaty, and his knees were weak. Lucky him to be sitting.

"Hn~" He let out a louder moan.

"Um sir are you alright?" his client asked a bit concern in their voice.

"Ah u-um yeah sorry, this chair is just a bit uncomfortable." He tried covering up the fact he was getting sucked down there.

His dick started twitching so I went faster eventually making him release in my mouth with a louder moan.

"Mh~ fuck.." He got red and started immediately explaining how he stepped on something sharp. His client said their goodbyes and he left the video chat.

I put my head between his thighs, smiling at him.

"First of all.. Are you insane??! I could lose my job!" He yelled, but his expression quickly softened.

"Second of all...that was, good. But don't do it again! Just ask me whenever." He blushed and turned away.
I kissed his inner thigh and his cheek.

"Okay love!"

Ok so Kyle is not my favourite idk why i went so detailed but enjoy i guess 😱😱😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😹😹😹