Kyle Broflovski x reader

Ok so in my server kyle is crusty af but they yassified him in the movie so here ig....

Ugh seriously?? You have to stay in this shitty town again?! Fricking Covid...

"Um Y/N?" you heard a familiar voice say

"Oh my god for the last time I already have a mask-" you stopped mid sentence.

"Kyle? What the fuck are you doing here?" you raised a brow at the red head standing infront of you.

"I should be asking you that. Since.. You know... I never even moved away." You looked at him embarassed at your mean comment. 

"S-sorry Kyle... I'm just stressed." He put his hand on your shoulder smiling at you.

Damn he looked so fine right now. You blushed looking like a cherry blossom

"I know you are Y/N. That's why I came to check up on you! Do you have anywhere to stay?" You thought for a moment. And shook your head. 

"Well If you wanna you could...um... stay at my place?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wow really? I mean of course! Thank you Kyle! You're a life saver." He grabbed your suitcase and walked to his house with you. After a long hour of unpacking both of you sat on the couch, tired and sleepy. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Kyle looked confused and got up opening the door to reveal....

"Cartman?" You both said at the same time.

"Oh Ghosh Kahl... I need a huge favour..." Kyle furrowed his brows but kept listening.

"Could me and my family" He pulled Yentl a bit closer " Could we stay at your house please.."

"Pleaseee Uncle Kyle..." His kids said. 

"No. Absolutely not." Kyle shook his said 

"Please Kyle. I promise we won't be a bother.. and we need a nice jewish home to stay at." Cartman pleaded.

"Ugh... Fine." he gave in and let them in.

It was already dark and after all the packing you guys really needed some good sleep.

"Here you can sleep next to me Y/N." Kyle patted the bed gesturing you to get in.

"Are you sure? I mean I can sleep on the floor-"

"NO! I mean- yes I'm sure." You got in next to him. Wow his bed is really comfortable.

Both of you almost fell asleep when suddenly-

Moaning? Moaning?! MOANING!!

"WHAT THE- " Kyle sat up. And walked angrily to Cartman and his wifes room. 

"Hey Cartman!" he knocked

"O-oh a moment" the door opened revealing Cartman in a blanket.

You covered your eyes. 

"Dude.. you just. You gotta go. Tomorrow morning, pack your stuff and leave." 

"But Kahl-" he looked down "Fhine.. We'll leave.."

And with that, he closed the door. After that it was silent. 

So you both got in bed again. And he hugged you.

"Sorry Y/N" he muttered 

"For what?"

"I didn't ask before I hugged you." you chuckled and pulled him closer,

"It's okay. I don't mind." you kissed his cheek. waiting for a response.

But soon you noticed he was fast asleep.

Goddamit!

Idk maybe i'll make a part 2 out of this i'll see .

But he got so yassified like i dislike facial hair but zangggggg