My Heart Part2

She's beautiful and dangerous

So I decided to go check what was going on, as I snooped around the corner towards the stairs, I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life she had big brown eyes, slim waste heavily gifted on the back side thick thighs and thick juicy lips  I was mesmerized by her I couldn't even notice what was happening for sometime.

Looking at her mad self just standing there, holding a gun pointing at my
dad, shit she's holding gun!   I came back to my senses but i couldn't stop looking at her, how beautiful she is . 

Thands pov

I'm Thando Khumalo first born of the notorious Victor Khumalo one of biggest drug lords in Acornhoek and he owned few clubs around Acornhoek.

I ran few of the drug sites that my father owns and some businesses that we use to flash our money.

I received a call from my dad, telling me one of our vans that was Transporting our drugs.

Was involved in a car accident and all of our drugs  was stolen, I already knew who was involved because we've started to expand our product to some of their territories.

I called some of our best man and drove straight to the Ngomane residence I knew those busted were involved some how in this incident.

They had few security personnel as it was easy to take them down and disarmed them, we went straight in too  the Ngomane mansion I have to say it was bigger than  My dad's house but yeah.

When we got inside the house, they were all sitting around the dinning table. Guess having a dinner or meeting I didn't pay much attention to it, we pulled out our guns  surprisingly! They were waiting for us with guns ready to kill I guess they saw us, from the Cctv cameras.

" What do you think you are doing in my house?" The  mighty Mandla asked looking at me with disgust. "Where's my stuff?  you  arrogant busteds you are  thare once who are responsible in my van's accident, you stole all of our products I want them back now".

"Not until you stop selling in our territories " Mandla spoke as he stoond right in front of me, I wish I could shoot him right there and then but I knew if I did it, it would cause a huge war between our families too much blood will be shared . 

Thea p. O. V

As I was  still standing there staring, at this beautiful mesmerizing being. I could hear them talking about the accident that had happened earlier and my family were responsible for it apparently.

My dad agreed on giving them their products back if they stopped selling around their territory. Which she agreed to that but looking by there smirk she had when she agreed I don't think she will stop selling.

When they were done talking she called for her guards to lower their weapons and live.  I asked dad if everything was fine he said yes and I should go back upstairs and finish my assignment.

"What was the commission about? " Chris asked. "Aaaah you know the usual" I said as I sat down beside him. Chris knows about my family side business.

Chris and I we later finished writing our assignment and I asked my dad if Shane could drive Chris home, he agreed. Shane drove Chris home and he came back later than usual,

He found me at the kitchen, "You're still awake" Shane asked. "Yeah I just came down to get a drink," so you just came back? "yes the was too much traffic" Shane answered avoiding eye contact.

"Traffic this late at night?" i asked him. "yes there was traffic" he answered as walked towards the back door. Okay that was weird I thought back  too myself.

I went back upstairs to my room, thinking about that lady I saw today, I wanted to ask Shane about her but he seemed to be in a rush I'll ask him tomorrow. I went to sleep hoping I would have a dream about her.