My Heart Part 5

Bathroom moments

Thea P. O. V

I woke up in the middle of the night, thirsty I had some water that was on my bed side. Then a thought came to my mind. I  sent Thando a text, "Good morning love, I said."  "Who is this ?" Thando texted back." it's Thea  have you forgotten about me already "... " It's late I'm tired go back to sleep" Thando texted back. " it's okay then go back to sleep ill see you tomorrow MA Khumalo".

Thando p. O. V

I love sartudays, I get to rest and not worry about any meetings and people getting killed. I was watching TV with my sister Kate later in afternoon . Dad came in the the lounge from his study, "go and get ready Mandla and Sipho are coming they have requested an agent meeting with us. " My father said as he looked at his watch.

"I'm not getting ready for anyone, but on another note I'll go get something to look a bit more like a Khumalo."  
"well I'll see you guys later, call me down when you're done with your meeting" Kate said as stood up and gave us both kisses on the chicks, she s never wanted to be part of the illegal business's .

Kate went to her room and I went to the basement. I came up with my rifle...revolver..R4 and an Z38 Shotgun. I came up  from the basement and I saw that  Mandla and Sipho  had already arrived. " Thando that is not necessary for this meeting" father said when looked at me carrying the two guns to where the were sitted.

" You can never be sure with this two." I said as I point my shotgun at Sipho there hot-headed one" is this why you took our guns?". Sipho yelled " Relax I don't have to use them if you don't give me a reason too." As I was about too sit, I saw blue eyes peeking between Mandla and Sipho. " What is she doing here?" as she looked at me smirking I hate it when she does that.

"She's my daughter, live her out of this." Mandla said as he tried to shield her from me. She peeked through her father side, "Hi I'm Thea" she said as she was looking at both me and my father . " Gentleman let's sit, would you like anything to drink?"  " we didn't come here to drink let's get to business",Mandla said " Don't ever deny a drink when you are offered one it's rude brother." Sipho said as he took a sip of his drink, " another one" Sipho said as he sat down.

"Can I please use your bathroom I really wanna go" Thea said. "okay go straight through this hole way and turn to your right your second door to your right" My father said. " Can you please accompany me I don't want to get lost, your house is too big I don't want to get lost or end up in the wrong rooms" she said while looking at me.

" Thando can you please take her please" my Father said . " but father I'm not her babysitter" I tried to stall but my dad just gave me an annoyed look, " Come followe me" , this is it I showed her the door and motioned for to get in but before I realized what was happening, I got pulled inside the bathroom door closed behind and I was pinned against it.

THEA P. O. V

She looked shocked when I pinned her against the door, then she seemed to come to her senses of what just happened. " What are you doing" Thando said as she tried to push me away from her with her hands placed on my chest .

I moved my hands from beside her. I placed one hand around her waist and the other on her thigh as I placed her on top of the basin. "I would stop doing what you're doing before you find yourself in an more apertising position Ma Khumalo.

" What do you want? She said as  avoided eye contact with me. " you  Thando all of you thats all I want" I said as I kissed the side of her, neck while blowing gently kisses down the side of her neck, I was about to go for a kiss on her soft juicy lips, she grabbed me from the back of my neck. "If you ever come anywhere near me, I'll kill you", Thando said while staring into my eyes.

I have to say I was turned on by that. I raised both of my hands in surrender and moved back a bit." Okay I hear you, now can we go it's been a while since we've been in here".  She said as She let go of my neck and pushed Passed me on her way out of the bathroom.

I  stayed behind for a while then, went out. My dad motioned me to sit beside him. " As I was saying we need to look into this matter, together and let's put our differences aside for us to find whoever is responsible for this"Mr Zungu said." If we found out that you are us, I'll come back and shoot you straight in the face you understand" Uncle Sipho said as he gulped down his whiskey. "Same goes to you Sipho don't dare double cross us", Thando said showing us out there door. We went out and my dad drove us home.