The party

A few months later, Tia Maria had moved into the house next to Y/N's, Camilo and Y/N had done normal relationship things? Almost everyone knew about Camilo and Y/N dating, except for Y/N's parents, everyone else knew though.

|Y/N's POV|

I woke up to a noise coming from my window, I turned around and saw Camilo sitting on the ledge knocking, I went over and opened it.

"Hey babe what are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanted to come see you, and I didnt expect your parents to be up so, here I am!" Camilo said as he crawled through the window and climbed over me, flopping down on my bed.

I closed the window and rolled over to face Camilo, I put my arms around him and pulled him closer, touching my nose to his and wrapping my arms around him.

"How are you this morning?" Camilo asked.

"Well I just woke up as you can see, but your already making this day fantastic" I said.

Camilo laughed quietly and planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You look so cute when you sleep ya know?" Camilo asked.

"You do too" I replied.

"Y/N? You up?" Mama asked.
"Can I come in?"

"Uhh- no! No im getting dressed dont come in!" I shouted.
"Go go go! Go out the window" I whispered to Camilo.

Camilo quickly climbed out the window and I rushed to get dressed to complete the lie, I opened the door and Mama was standing there.

"Buenos días Mama!" I said.

"Good morning Y/N, how'd you sleep?" Mama asked.

"Good, anything you need?" I asked.

"Yeah I was just gonna tell you that the Madrigals are having some sort of celebration for 50 years of the miracle or something? I dont know they said that they were going to do it the day of Antonios ceremony but they decided to postpone it, anyways its today so come home around 6 and dress fancy!" Mama explained.

"Ok Mama!" I said.

I went outside to the living room and Vanessa and Papa sitting on the couch, Papa was watching tv and Vanessa was still half asleep.

"Hey V, hey papa" I said.

"Hola Y/N" Papa said.
"Hey so apparently you can have a dance partner for tonights ceremony, have anyone your gonna dance with Y/N?"

"Oh yeah! Y/N could dance with Ca-" Vanessa started.

"CAAAAAANT dance, I cant dance 'cause I dont have a dance partner" I interupted.
"Vanessa can I talk to you?"

Me and Vanessa went outside and closed the door.

"What are you doing???" I asked.
"You know Mama and Papa dont know about me and Camilo!"

"Oh come on! Whats so bad about them knowing?" Vanessa asked.

"I- nothing but... I- i dont know! Just dont tell them!" I said.

"Your gonna have to tell them sometime! Might as well tell them now" Vanessa pointed out.

"Ya know for a 5 year old your kind of a jerk" I said.

"I know" Vanessa said smugly.

"Hey Vanessa!" Isabela said walking over to us.

"Isabela!" Vanessa said, running over and giving her a hug.

"Hey! You ready for today?" Isabela said.

"Yeah!" Vanessa replied.

"Whats going on?" I asked.