Chapter 2: The Ceremony!

*:..(Y/N's pov)..:*

Children's laughter could be heard outside as I got ready and the town was decorated with candles leading up to 'la Casa Madrigal'. An upbeat song began to play throughout the town's streets. Finishing myself up, I went downstairs and saw that both my Abuela and papa were ready; this was good as we could finally go to Antonio's ceremony!

"You excited mi vida?" My pa asked, "Of course I am! All the Madrigal's seem so nice and welcoming, I love it here!" I said, practically jumping with glee. Some kids ran around me with sparklers in their hands, giggling to each other as they hopped onto a cart. This by itself made me even more happy.

The moment I saw 'la Casa Madrigal', the smile on my face grew wider (if that was even possible), it was simply breath taking. The music got even louder and people chattering about what the youngest Madrigal's gift would be was also very prominent. Luisa was lifting some donkeys as if they were nothing but a feather, so this is how strong she actually is. I waved to her and she smiled in return as she was busy lifting a man's cart, "Cecilia! Up top!". The voice I had grown to know shouted to a little girl on what I assume is her papa's shoulders.

Gorgeous.

Gorgeous was the only word I could use to describe those eyes. Breaking the eye contact we shared, he walked up to us and greeted both my Abuela and pa. "I'm glad you came, I hope you enjoy your time here!" He told them. As I walked past him, he leaned slightly to the right and whispered something to me, "I'll find you inside." I simply smiled and carried on walking.

*:..(Some time later)..:*

Everyone was clapping along to the music while we watched Isabela dance and throw people flowers, she was truly beautiful. The second she saw me, she smiled and walked over to me. "Hello (Y/N)! How have you been finding the party?" I could tell she was genuinely happy to see me and was looking forward to talking to me. "It's been great so far! And can I just mention, your amazing at dancing!" She smiled. But as she was about to say something, some guy around her age asked if she would want to dance, her joyful expression dropped the smallest amount but she quickly fixed that and accepted the offer.

My hips swayed to the music once again, as I stood next to the refreshments. This was the best food I had ever eaten. Sorry Abuela but whoever had made these is the number one on my list now. "Boo!" Someone whispered into my ear while putting their hands on my shoulders. Jumping ever so slightly, I swiftly turned around to see the same gorgeous eyes I saw outside. A snicker broke my train of thought as I looked at the culprit. He was slightly bent over, one of his hands holding his stomach the other covering his mouth, as if he was trying his best not to burst out laughing. "What?" I asked a hint of amusement laced on my face as my head tilted faintly to the side. "I'm sorry, It's just- Your face-" As soon as the words were out of his mouth he started laughing hysterically.

Not too entertained with the whole ordeal, I grabbed another arepa and began trailing off towards the place where the music was the loudest, where most people were dancing. Soon I felt a presence join me on my way there, only to grab my hand as we got to my destination.

Another upbeat song began playing and I felt myself being spun around, then being dipped. A smirk covered the same face I saw only a couple of seconds ago. "Come on! Dance with me!", Camilo shouted over the loud music, "And if I say no?", I shouted back already picking up some of my skirt, "Then I guess I'll just have to spin you around for the whole night." This comment made me start spinning and twirling my skirt, Camilo taking hold of my waist from behind and matching his hips to mine. Other couples joined in and the audience were clapping along to the music, this one song filled the casita with laughter.