Chapter 8: Birthdays!

*:..(Camilo's pov)..:*

It's been a couple months now, since Casita broke down and all that. Things with (Y/N) have only been getting better, Dolores is in a happy relationship with Mariano, Mirabel has started talking to some guy in our class. Everything has been going great for all of us! "Princesa I'm not going to be waiting here forever!" I shouted, she takes a while to get ready. It's kinda cute to be honest. "I'm here you don't have to shout." (Y/N) said while closing the door behind her. We walk together to and from school everyday now, and I couldn't be anymore happy about it. "Has Mirabel told you anything new about Carlos? She never tells me these things anymore," I asked her. "Yes in fact she has. But why would I tell you cariño?" she said with a smug face. "Alright then, I see how it is. Have fun walking to school by yourself from now on!" With that I walked ahead, hearing (Y/N) say 'wait no come back' while trying to catch up.

"Alright I'll tell you, you're so annoying sometimes." She said catching her breath. We walked through the school corridors together and I've noticed that a lot more people look at us nowadays. Besides the point, Mirabel always goes to school early to talk to Carlos. Speak of the devil, there they are. Chatting away. "You want to join them?" I asked gesturing towards the pair. "Is that even a question? Of course I do." she laughed. Come to think of it, we'll all be graduating soon, I say soon but it's more like a year.

The bell rang and we all took our seats, me and (Y/N) together and then beside us Mirabel and Carlos. "I have a feeling that them two will get together soon," I whispered to (Y/N), in response she nodded but then nudged me to say we'd talk about it at lunch. Mr. Santiago has become a lot more strict because of our end of years around the corner. But end of years also means summer break! I can't wait for all the things we'll do, go to the beach, maybe I'll even find the right time to ask (Y/N) out, who knows? The four of us will definitely have loads of fun either way. I really need to focus though, Ma wasn't too happy with my results last time..

*:..(At lunch.)..:*

Dios mio, the line was so long. I really should have brought food from home, especially since Ma made arepas today. "Took you long enough, I don't think I would be able to survive the tension between these two!" (Y/N) shouted, patting the grass next to her. "W-what do you mean tension!" Mirabel exclaimed, I glanced at Carlos and he was just sat there processing what (Y/N) had just said. When he finally snapped back into reality, I wasn't expecting what he was going to say next, "Oh yeah what about you two? The whole school thinks you're together."

They what? Is this why people stare at us so much? I mean this is the best possible outcome for me but how did (Y/N) feel about this? 

This is the reddest she's been since.. ever! I can't help but laugh! "Alright, alright.. whatever.. And you shut your mouth!" She shouted. This made me laugh even more, "Why should I, mi princesa?" I said leaning my head towards her. "As if." She said pushing my head away, "Worth a shot." I shrugged.

To be honest, Adria hasn't been giving me to many problems lately. Which is surprising considering she was all over me a couple months ago. Probably the rumours of me and (Y/N) going out with each other, hopefully soon they wouldn't be rumours. But as of now, we're going to be late for next lesson if we don't hurry up.

*:..(After school.)..:*

Mirabel went to the library and Carlos tagged along with her. This left me and (Y/N) to walk home together. "Hey, princesa. Did it hurt?" I asked her, while she was getting a bottle of water out her bag. "What do you mean did it hurt?" She's so clueless, it's adorable. "When you fell from heaven." I smirked. "That was so corny, you idiot." She let out a breathy laugh. The sun was setting as we neared our bridge, I call it our bridge as it's got loads of significance towards our relationship.