The water fall (chapter 8 [part 1/4])

"Alright everyone! We made it, you can do whatever you'd like to. Just dont get hurt." I say, Camilo would go over some rules for the kids. Before the funeral we happened to go on a random hike that we found, it was a date i guess, that lead to this waterfall. We decided to make that the activity for the kids, but we walked around to make sure it was safe enough and what rules would be needed.

"But we have some rules!" Camilo says

"Aw man." The twins say

"The rules are:
No bullying
No pranking
Dont get to close to the waterfall, unless with me or Y/N
If you go into the water be careful
And go to far out of our sight." Camilo says, while the kids listen.

"Now have fun, and if you have a question or two, come ask Camilo or Me." I add

All the kids reply with either a 'yes' 'alright' 'ok' or a nod. Then they all ran off to start playing. I walked over to sit on a very large rock. Camilo followed me.

"You ok Y/N?" He asks

"Not really. But its weird how she was fine the day before we found her. She told me though that grandpa had magic too. I guess she did too. I just want to figure it out"

"Dont worry Mi Amor, we will figure it out. Trust me"

"I do trust you, but-" i start before a kid runs up to ask us a question

"Can we get a closer look at the waterfall? And when i say we i mean me, and a few of my friends?"

"Sure. Camilo can guide you there first sound good?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright, ill be back in a couple of minutes Mi Amor" he says with a smile, in which i return

308 words

So as you can see, chapter 8 will be broken down into 4 parts so i can write a small bit in the time that i have, and it makes it easier on my mental health. So sorry its short.

I hope you have a nice day/night