The waterfall (chapter 8)[2/4]

Camilo walked off with the kids and lead them toward the waterfall. I watched a bit before some other kinds ran up to me. They asked if i could take them to the waterfall which i agreed to. I went a different way than camilo to get to the waterfall.

No one knew that the waterfall had a cave behind it. A large cave. The cave has rather long and had many tunnels, and some of the tunnels had crystals. How did i know this? Because i went into the cave for a few minutes.

After a while everyone headed back to the town. Both me and camilo made sure each kid was accounted for, and didn't run off last second. The weather was cloudy, and close to raining, although pepa tried hard to make it not rain, at least not for a while.

"Alright, we are back." I say keeping a smile on my face for the kids. They immediately went crazy and went back to their parents, grandparents, and guardians.

Camilo walked up to me

"You dont have to pretend to be happy around here you know Amor." He says looking at me.

"I know" i nod "its just, i dont want the kids to be upset.." i say with a small sigh before i feel a pair of arms around me

"I know..." he says then quickly changes the subject "how about you spend the night with us tonight?" He asks.

I nods "yeah...that would be nice"

He smiles "yay" he says quietly

I smile a bit to myself, though i knew that he knew i was smiling. He always knew when i was smiling a genuine smile

"Well then, ill see you later then" he says smiling before walking away, then he turned back to me "i love you Mi Vida"

I blush a bit "i love you too..." i says waving a bit. Then he walks back to Casita Madrigal.

I smile to myself

330 words!

Part 2 of chapter 8 is out Woo! After chapter 8, there will be a big time skip to about a year later. Then i will made about 3 more chapters then the story will come to an end. But i hope you enjoyed!

Bye bye!

~author-chan