Arson (chapter 10)

(TW: Mentions of the following: self harm, death, suicide, Arson. Contains: Yelling, and arson, cussing)

2 months had passed since the incident with Akemi. A new girl moved to town named Linnea.

Linnea had brown hair, it was straight hair and medium length. She had blue eyes, and wore a dress that was Teal. I never really talked to her that much. When i did talk to her though, she seemed pretty....insane.

Anyways, back to the amazing Y/N (i mean it, You beautiful readers). I have been hanging out with akemi a bit more to restore our sistership life of being nice to each other without a demon in the way.

I was currently sitting in the living room, when i heard a knock at the door. My siblings were all away playing, and kai and mom were shopping.

"Come in!" I yell

The door creaks open as i look at it as Linnea and Camilo walk on

"Oh hey."

"Hi Y/N.." Linnea says

"Hi Amor! I saw you were hear alone so I decided to visit, Linnea wanted to come along for whatever reason."

"Alright. Want some tea?"

"N-" linnea starts

"Sure!" Camilo says before Linnea could finish.

I nod and go to make some tea for them. I make some green tea, since that was really the only tea bags we had at the moment.

Once the tea was made i go back and set the tea down

"Hope you dont mind green tea, its the only thing we have at the moment"

"Yeah, thats fine." Camilo says taking a cup of tea.

Linnea just looked at it and didn't take it.

"Why aren't you having any Linnea?"

"How can i trust you? You could have poisoned it."

"Linnea...if i had poisoned the Tea, Camilo would be, either, A. Dead, or B. Coughing and vomiting. And it would smell like cinnamon."

"...true..." she says before taking the tea and drinking it

"So Y/N, how have you been since....you know....the oldest sister situation" Camilo asks, linnea looks up with a confused look

"Oh ive been ok, fixing the relationship with Akemi, everything calming down a bit in the family. Its pretty nice really. It feels like a normal family now, although we have a magic source of our own, that didn't get destroyed."

"Yeah, well thats good" camilo says smiling

"What?" Linnea asks

I look at her. And shake my head "ask camilo"

"Why me?!"

"You would understand it better-"

"Just because i saw more with casita and witnessed you slaughter a demon- i am not explaining-"

"Camilo....we dont ever mention the word demon in this household remember..."

"Oh yeah...sorry amor..." he says with a small smile.

I return the smile.

"You slaughtered a what now?" Linnea asks me

"A creature from Hell"

"Yeah right. I dont believe it."

"...Bitch...you want me to show you proof?"

"Yeah! Prove it!"