Daemon Dagon

Before you go

Daemon Dagon, Brenton thwaites

Daemon Dagon was the same age as John Murphy,but yet,looked older then that

Daemon Dagon was the same age as John Murphy,but yet,looked older then that. They had almost floated him immediately because he had looked that much older. Then,he was sent to the ground,meeting the one and only,John Murphy. And the one the boy follows,Bellamy Blake.

IF DAEMON DAGON HAD TO DESCRIBE HIMSELF IN ONE WORD,THE WORD HE WOULD USE NOW IS;STUPID. Because what the boy had done was stupid. He had thought it would have been a 'good' idea to steal liquor from one of the guards. Although,it wasn't his idea. And he didn't think it was a good idea at all,either. But,him and his friends were high as-well the ark-and didn't do so well.

So,getting caught stealing from,he was arrested. And since his two friends where nineteen and twenty,they had been immediately floated. And Daemon couldn't help but think of the fact that soon,he will be reunited with them.

He would have never guessed that he would be sent to the ground with ninety-nine other criminals. And he definitely wouldn't have guessed that he'd catch the attention of both Bellamy Blake and John Murphy.