“Are you crying?”

“She's gone dad.. She's not here anymore.. She left us, without saying goodbye” Heeseung said and chuckled sadly.

“Heeseung.. Who's gone? Who's left?”

“My sister.. Your daughter.. She's gone. And i didn't get to say goodbye to her, i didn't get to hang out with her for the last time...”

“Heeseung what do you mean?”

Heeseung stand up and look at his dad,

“Haneul!! Haneul is dead. She's not here anymore dad, she's gone for forever!! We will never got to meet her anymore..” Heeseung angered with his cries,

His dad just look at him, surprised , stunned and can't believe to what his son have said.

“You're lying, its a prank right?”

“Oh dad, how i wish it was..”

“Lets closed, for today”

Heeseung just nodded and cry even more, walking inside to only see his mother, crying too.

She had heard everything.

“Mom..”

“I didn't get to see her..” his mom muttered.

“Lets go, her funeral is around 4 pm. And Its 3:10 pm right now.. Lets get ready.. ”

“We can't just close our restaurant-” His mom said, but got cut off.

“We will take care of it” Jay said coming out of nowhere, and behind him was Sunghoon and Jake who actually fighting over the last chips .

“Er..... Its fine Jay, we just closed it. We don't wanna uhmm mess happened you know?” His mom continues,,

Jay awkwardly rubbed his nape, and nodded...

ㅤㅤ

-

At the hospital,

It was empty. But not so, just the hallway were quiet, but still there's people walking around.

The staff that working are not a lot, some were at the main hall. It was the nurses and doctors that are close and have taken care of Haneul.

As the Lee's arrived, everyone bow 90 degrees to them. Making a way for them to walk toward Haneul death bed, and thats when her mother start crying loudly.

It was a pain sight to see.

There laid their beautiful daughter, in a beautiful white dress. Sleeping peacefully with her calm face, holding a flower in her hand.

Even when she's death, she still look so beautiful.

Her beauty still defined with her, even when she's not here anymore.

Heeseung couldn't even watch her sister, it saddened him and makes him cry harder. He didn't dare to look up at her, it pain him.

“Mom, lets go. We are going to the chapel” Heeseung said, holding his mom hand. His mom then cried on his shoulder, thinking about how Heeseung is only child she have now, saddened her.

They then watch how the undertaker services, carried Haneul coffin. And brought it into a van,

Coming along with the van, on their way to the chapel.

It takes 30 minutes to arrived.

Taking the coffin off from the van, and then place it inside the chapel.

Everyone were all in tears, and the sound of crying is the only thing can be heard. Its very heartbroken to see,

The priest then start the pray,

And after it ended, one by one, people come and gather around Haneul coffin, to put flowers inside.

Last person to put flowers inside was her family,

Starting with her mother, who placed the flower with a heavy heart. Smiling sadly while she touch and caress her daughter face for the last time.

But she end up crying again,

“Sleep well my dear, im sorry for rarely visiting you.. Im sorry for not saying goodbye to you.. Im sorry for being a worst mother.. Just to let you know, that i love you to the end of my breath and eternity”

And then she walk away, letting her husband, Haneul's dad  to talk and see his daughter,

“My beautiful daughter, how its like to be freed from the battle of yours? Im so proud of how strong you are and years have you survived.. I don't think i could never make samgaetang the same without you again, rest well my dear, i love you”

Her dad then smile, letting Heeseung turns to see Haneul for the last time.

“Hello sis, you look beautiful like always. I didn't dare to look at you actually , its pain me a lot. You are like my other half, my girl, my sister and everything. I can't imagine living without seeing your smile, hearing your laugh and never feel your warm touch anymore.. I can't let you go.. I just can't... But seems like you are so happy now, no more pain. No more suffering. You are free.. Fly high, beautiful sky. I miss you and i love you”

Heeseung smile and put his flower into her coffin.

And with that, its finally the burial moment.

All of them just watch how slow and soft they put Haneul coffin into the six feets ground as if it was the most precious and fragile thing ever.

Watching how they cover the hole back with cement.

And so the funeral ended,

Everyone leave,

Except Heeseung.

He just sit near her sister cemetery, and cry.

“Why does everything happen so quickly?”

“I just happened to saw your face for the last time earlier, and now you are buried six feets under on the ground. How will i see you again?”

“Im sorry for not visiting you”

“Im sorry for not making you happy enough”

“Im sorry if im being a bad brother”

“Im sorry for everything Haneul, i dont know if you forgive me or not but, i feel so guilty and depressed right now”

“I want you to nagged at me, give me advices, and tell me everything will be fine..”

“I remembered when you told me, that you doesn't want anyone to mourn your death forever but instead want them to enjoy the sky”

“So im enjoying the sky right now Haneul, its feels very safe and calm”

Sighing,

“I have to go now, next time i come, i will bring you a flower”

“Bye Haneul..”

ㅤㅤ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Decided to post one more chapter before i decided to post the epilogue ^w^

Don't worry, epilogue will be riki reaction ~