Chapter 46

What Does Li Chunmei Know?

Lin Qing's face was a little ugly.

"Dad, do you know where Mom went?"

Li Chunmei didn't even leave the coffin with Old Man Wu, which was really too much.

Even if the family is separated, why is Wu Laohan also Li Chunmei's father-in-law, and Li Chunmei didn't even show up when Wu Laohan died?

"I don't know, it's probably in Jinziwo."

Wu Liang was also very tired today. After all, it was very tiring to do a funeral.

"Mom probably thinks that the family has been separated. Grandpa's death has nothing to do with her. Mom is a bit too much." Wu Er said angrily, got off the chair, and followed Wu Liang back to the room.

"Sister, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Wu Ya asked while pulling on Lin Qing's clothes, looking at Lin Qing.

In places where the news is blocked, things like death are relatively taboo and afraid.

Lin Qing knew what Wu Ya was worried about. She touched Wu Ya's somewhat withered hair and nodded to Wu Ya and said, "Okay." "

I'll go wash my feet now."

Qing was sitting on a stool by the table in a daze.

She took out an apple from the space ring and took a bite.

Grandpa, in the next life, you will be very rich, you know?

Lin Qing's hometown has this custom. After a person dies, he will take a bite of an apple, and while he eats it, he will bless the deceased.

Lin Qing is doomed to lose sleep tonight.

In the middle of the night, she heard a rustling sound outside the door. Lin Qing frowned, lifted the mosquito net, avoided Wu Ya's body, got out of bed, put on her shoes, and stepped out of the bed.

She took out a small flashlight from the space ring, opened the door, walked out of the room to the hall, and saw the lights in the shed outside the courtyard.

Lin Qing frowned, clenched the flashlight, and walked towards the shed.

She opened the shed and saw Li Chunmei who was sitting in the shed eating sweet potatoes.

"Where have you been all day today?"

Lin Qing's cold voice frightened Li Chunmei. The sweet potato bar in her hand fell to the ground with a bang, and she jumped up like she was sitting on a spring.

"Lin Zi... You don't sleep at night, do you want to scare people to death?" -

"Could it be that you have done something wrong?"

Lin Qing looked at Li Chunmei, and said with a cold expression on her face.

Li Chunmei felt guilty when Lin Qing said this. She squeezed her palms tightly, looked at Lin Qing, and shouted, "What nonsense are you talking about? I haven't done anything."

"Since you haven't done anything. Well, why are you looking like that."

Lin Qing flicked a flashlight on Li Chunmei's face.

Li Chunmei's face turned pale, she pinched her palms and stammered, "I...really haven't done anything, whether you believe it or not."

Lin Qing squinted and looked at Li Chunmei, He mocked: "Grandpa is buried today, do you know about this?"