Chapter 21

Shen Jiayi is in love with you
"Yes, those of us walking on the assembly line should have this kind of consciousness. Lin Zi, if you work hard, you will definitely be successful in the future." "

Thank you, leader."

After the team leader left, Lin Qing stuck out her tongue and almost fainted.

This workshop is really hot. The machines of this era are really rubbish, and the heat dissipation function is so poor.

Although Lin Qing's job was to pick cotton, it was so hot that Lin Qing felt like he was going to suffer from heat stroke.

But it's better than harvesting cotton under the scorching sun.

Lin Qing sighed deeply, thinking about finding a way to transfer to the office. The factory is really not a place for people to stay.

Lin Qing had been busy all morning, mingling with the surrounding workers. During lunch, Lin Qing went to the cafeteria and changed his production relationship to eating himself.

In the past, it was Li Chunmei and the people from the Lin family who came to receive the food that belonged to Lin Qing.

Lin Qing communicated well with the people from the Grain Management Office and went to the cafeteria.

The food in the cafeteria today is quite rich, including pumpkin pie, as well as leeks, green vegetables and tofu.

Lin Qing took two steamed buns and devoured a meal. After he was full, he went out for a walk. Noon was a rest time, and he could rest for an hour. Many workers slept in the workshop after eating, but Lin Qing didn't want to be there. Workshop sleeps.

The workshop is hot enough to roast people. If they sleep in the workshop, the whole person will not become a roasted sweet potato?

When Lin Qing was blowing wind in the field, he heard a few roars coming from the field not far away.

"Mo Xiao, Shen Jiayi is in love with you, right?"

Shen Jiayi?

Lin Qing's ears moved, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked at the educated youth group who were cutting rice in the field not far away.

Mo Xiao appeared unusually abrupt in the crowd, that stern face, in the sunlight, seemed to be coated with a layer of golden light, a little cold and evil.

After noticing Lin Qing's attention, he looked directly in Lin Qing's direction. Lin Qing was a little confused by the man's slightly sharp gaze, scratched the back of his head, and laughed.

"Comrade Mo, would you like some water?"

A lesbian with braids and a gray shirt looked at Mo Xiao shyly and asked.

The woman is very beautiful, unlike the rough-skinned rural women in this village, her skin is fair, and in the sun, it is even more translucent.

Lin Qing touched his chin, patted his head, and then remembered who Shen Jiayi was.

Isn't this the heroine of this book?

The female protagonist Shen Jiayi, her appearance must kill all the cannon fodder in seconds. Not only does she look good, she has a good personality, she is gentle like water, and she has a good character. The key person is also very good. The hostess tied a piece.

"No, thank you."

Mo Xiao shook his head lightly, avoiding Shen Jiayi.

Shen Jiayi bit her lip lightly, said nothing, put down the water, and continued to work.