Beautiful Brown Eyes - CHAPTER 103

Start from the beginning

"Yah. I ate my snacks, and we had pizza, but I hungy."

"You're hungry?" Remi asked.

"Yah, tummy growl a little bit."

"We can grab something before going to my office," Marcelo said to Remi. Remi nodded before they all headed to the car.

The three ended up going to this Mexican Grill that was located downtown. Remi got a burrito with the main protein being sofritas, Marcelo got a burrito bowl with the main protein being sofritas as well, and Elio got a little kid's quesadilla tray.

"Mmm, this is so freakin' good," Remi groaned as he bit into his burrito. Marcelo smiled at him and took another bite of his own burrito bowl.

"Yeah, it is. What is this again?"

"It's sofritas. Shredded tofu."

"Mmm, it's delicious. Thank you for getting me to try it."

"Mhm, I knew you'd like it."

"No, I love it."

Remi looked over at Elio next to him and saw him stuffing his face with a bite of quesadilla. "Is it good, Eli belly?"

Elio did nothing but hum before continuing to stuff his face. Remi giggled and looked at Marcelo who was laughing.

"He's definitely your son," Remi said.

"I know right. Damon just said the same thing to me when we were walking in a few minutes ago. He said it was because of the way Elio was walking."

"Oh my gosh! He does. He walks with his shoulders raised a little just like you."

"You think so?"

"Yeah," Remi laughed. He dipped his burrito into his container of queso and took another bite. "Aside from the fact that he looks practically identical to you."

"I see a lot of you in him too, you know," Marcelo smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he actually has a lot of your features and expressions. And your eyes. He has your eye shape and color."

"Yeah, I know, but the green kind of overpowers most of the brown."

"I don't think so. I think the brown overpowers the green. In a good way though. It's beautiful. The brown color of your eyes that is."

Remi looked back up at Marcelo at his words and gazed up at him lovingly. Marcelo grinned as he looked Remi in the eyes, admiring the beautiful honey brown color. Remi smiled and looked back down at his burrito, suddenly feeling shy.

As he began eating again, Remi felt Marcelo's eyes on him, running all over his face and body. Knowing this, Remi couldn't fight the pink blush from flooding his cheeks. He knew that Marcelo could see it, and he was so embarrassed by that, causing him to blush even more.

Once the three finished up their food, Remi collected all of it and took it over to the trash bin in the corner of the room, throwing it away. He came back over and saw Elio slumped over the table, clearly needing a nap. He was full and exhausted from earlier.

Remi picked Elio up and carried him over to the couch by the door of Marcelo's office. He carefully laid him down, making sure he was in a comfortable position before walking back over to where Marcelo was. Marcelo'd cleaned the table where they'd eaten, fixing it back up nicely.

Seeing that Marcelo had done everything himself, Remi was gonna go and sit next to Elio on the couch. However, he felt two hands spin him around and push him towards the other end of the room against a desk. Marcelo's desk. And soon after, Remi felt a hand creeping up the inside of his thigh. He grabbed Marcelo's wrist, shock clear on his face. "C-Celo. Not while Eli's around."