Home sweet home

-sorry for taking half a year to update . I'm a very busy person.Hope you enjoy
-
-
I sat down on the floor of my dorm.I hadn't been assigned a roommate,so i was alone.I had three posters on my wall and a mirror.My record player playing Abbey Road.I sat on my floor thinking about the events from two days ago. I had tacked the number on my wall and i was staring at it.The past two days in class ,Blake has spent looking at me in-between sentences.After class yesterday she had pulled my arm before i walked out and teased a kiss.I grew red and hot and ran out.I heard her laugh once the door shut.The feeling of her hand on my shoulder ,the weight of her body.I could feel it as if she was there.I realized i had lied down and was tracing my body while i imagined her body.My lower region got excited and i figured i might as well.I slipped my hand into my pants,tracing my entrance.I put my fingers under my lacey black underwear.I closed my eyes and started thinking.I imagined her body on top of mine.Her breathing in and out as she sits on top of me.Imagining her whines as she tries to get her clothes off.Her lips pushing into mine.Kissing me hard.I go faster feeling my body squirm.I bite my lip,trying not to moan outloud.I loose this fight as i imagine her saying my name.I feel my orgasm building higher and higher.I can almost hear her moan.I see her face fill with pleasure as i fill her.It hits.My leg shakes.My back arches.My foot hits the cup i had beside me,spilling all over the floor. i didnt care. I gained control over myself amd lie on the floor laughing because i knew this is exactly what she wanted. I got up and picked up my phone.I dialed the number on the wall and waited for the ring.