❀CHAPTER SEVEN❀

earlier this morning bree was walking around the castle when someone started calling her name.

"breezabunnyxox" said professor snap

"hello?" she said confused

"there's a new student in slytherin so i need you to show him around" he told her.

girl wtf why me?

"he said he knows you...?"

bree was even more confused until she saw a tall boy with white hair (🧑🏻‍🦳)... it was jack..

"hey breeanna"

it was silent for a moment until the sound of snaps hair grease spilling on the ground snapped her back to reality.

"i'll leave you two to it" snap walked off.

"um hi?" she said they hadn't seen each other since everyone found out damon (shae's ex) was guilty of genocide and arson. she was getting flashbacks of when shae was tied up outside and he came inside— 'ALL I AM IS A MA-' "uhhh let's start the tour"
(please tell me you know what i'm talking about otherwise this sounds stupid)

and so now we know where bree was the entire time cassie was trying to find her.

she was with jack frost.

❀❀❀

bree and jack toured around the whole school talking the entire time and catching up.

bree had forgotten that she was going to meet her friends at the tournament but like she didn't really care Lol.

it was getting late and she wanted to have a nap before dinner so she and jack split ways in the slytherin common rooms.

Lol how crazy was it that he now goes to this school 🤪