❀CHAPTER ONE❀

amy was sitting in the compartment tryna feel like the main character when the door opened revealing eshae.

"hi amy" shae said

"hi shae" amy replied

they fell into a conversation about the holidays and what they did.

soon the train took off and the first years in the compartment across from them were all crying... losers.

"omfg" they heard bree say, sitting across from them.

"what's wrong?" shae asked

"i just found out that joey graceffa didn't write soml" she answered.

the compartment went silent until...

"guys don't worry i didn't miss the train this time"

hooray it's cassie everyone's favourite, beautiful, goddess.

she sat down next to bree and they talked again waiting for the trolley to come around.

"bree remember over the holidays how you killed that guy named harry?"

"I DIDNT KILL HIM"

"well people are talking about it and they thought it was harry potter and they thought voldy was back it's really funny"

bree mumbled under her breath "i didn't kill him he just had a pain kink."

"ANYWAYS OMFG I HAD TO STAY WITH THE WEASLEYS AND THEY ARE SO POOR ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY BUT THERE WAS THIS REALLY HOT GUY AND JE LOOKED LIKE EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT AND I-" cassie stated very loudly but was cut off by

"i'm team jacob" shae said

the compartment was silent again.

"ok anyways again he was really hot and this year they bring the tri wizard tournament back"

"i don't know what that is"

"it's a competition where schools compete against each other but it's only one person from each school and we hosting this year"

"ohhhh"

"there's gonna be a ball"

"DID YOU SAY BALLS?" amy asked her eyes lighting up

"no"

they finally reached the station and got off the train they got to the castle idk how but they did and they sat in the great hall. after all the first years we're sorted...

"ayo shut up" dumblohdhedoor stated

everyone went quiet

"this year we be hosting the weird buff guys from germany and the lesbian french girls." and just like that the other schools had their epic entrances. "the french school sits with ravenclaw because they are both blue and the germans with slytherin because you will make the puffs cry"

everyone started eating and talking after he explained that to enter the tournament you have to be 17 or older but we all know that mr main character with the glasses will somehow get in.

after we finished dinner everyone went to their common rooms and settled into their dorms.

in brees and shae's dorm they shared with two others cardi b and ariana grande.

amy shared with lana del ray and zendaya.

cassie was with selena gomez (she always remembers to keep and eye out) sadie sink and nicki minaj.

that night amy lays awake thinking about a certain greasy haired drug addict...