❀CHAPTER FOUR❀

It had been a month since they had been back at hoegwarts and bree hasn't even tried to tell jj yet.

(what a fucking loser)

but while shae and jj's relationship was blooming so was amy's love for a certain boy in her charms class, his name was ethan.

ethan, minecraft man, cassie's no. 1 ally...

not really but y'a know #gayrights.

anyways.

one morning amy was pining over ethan at the breakfast table telling cassie all about how he looked at her for the second time that week! cassie was half paying attention like usual but amy never really realised it, cassie had been confused because amy was frothing over a different guy every three days and was getting tyler, uwu and ethan mixed up.

"and he has like really hot hair and a nose also a pair of ears!" am said

"wow it's almost like ur describing a person!" cassie replied.

"but like he's a good looking person"

"amy-" cassie was cut off by bree sitting next to amy with tired eyes.

"do you guys have the answers to-"

"OMG OMG OMG SHUT UP THERE HE IS" amy screamed in brees ear.

ethan walked by with his friends... frank, frank and... frank.

"omggg he's so bloody hot" amy said

"anyways what answers do you need?" cassie asked

"the transfiguration ones"

❀❀❀

later on in the day cassie and shae were walking to dinner.

on there way they pushed two first years down the stairs but that doesn't matter rn.

just as they were about to walk into the great hall they see to figures behind a pillar talking in hushed voices and smiling.

the two girls moved closer to the people talking and they were shocked to see that is was bree... and jj?!

"omg that bitch is stealing my man-" shae said

"uhhhhh"

"bye jj" bree said walking away

shae and cassie ran the opposite (one) direction

since cassie was so unfit she was outta breath from running 10 meters.

"what the fuck was that" shae whispered

"i. don't. know" cassie said breathing heavy asf

"oh my god that's why she's been so quiet lately she's been sleeping with jj" shae said

"or. some. thing. else." cassie said

"no."

"okay then?"