Now that his mami is gone, it's time to make his second move.

Antonio grabbed his yellow backpack from the bottom of the gigantic tree, stuffing several stuffs inside along with a extra pair of clothes.

After double checking the contents of his backpack, he quickly zipped it and wear it on his back.

Okay, I just need to go around town without mami and the others noticing me. The little boy marched towards his window.

I heard papi said that he'll help Tia Julieta to check up the sick people so they would be on the farthest right of the town..

Due to the unwavering cold weather for the past weeks, few people on their town got sick and needed Julieta's assistance.

Felix volunteered to help her since he knew that he can get free snacks from time to time while working with her, who is in their right mind would pass the opportunity to taste and eat Julieta's cooking?

Of course, just some crazy people.

Antonio gripped the window sill and lift himself up, with a little help of his friendly Jaguar.

His eyes caught sight of his mother on the field along with Mirabel and Isabella, the three of them taking care while watering the crops and plants evenly.

Parce, the jaguar, quickly jumped down on the ground when the little boy gave him the 'okay' signal.

Antonio didn't hesitate to jumped after the Jaguar, he landed on Parce's back. He can't let his family know that he disobeyed his parents and sneaked out of his room, he knew that his parents will be disappointed in him but the gloomy atmosphere around them is making him sick.

He's just doing this for them, for him and for you.

Parce let out a soft growl, catching the little boy's attention and he nodded his head, wrapping his arms around the Jaguar's neck.

"Okay, I'm good now. Let's go, Parce." He kept his voice low, cautious because of his sister's gift.

The Jaguar run fast, his hind legs taking large steps as he navigate through your location because he doesn't want to disappoint Antonio. The bond between them is strong which makes them understand each other and Parce understood that Antonio is serious to get to you.

Not even ten minutes had passed and yet they already arrived at the back of your house.

Antonio giggled quietly, hugging Parce tightly. "Thank you for coming with me."

He jumped off from the Jaguar's back after the mammal growl at him, his little legs carrying him at the backdoor of your house, his brown eyes landed on your window.

The (color) curtain isn't covering the glass properly so he can see that the light on your bedroom is on which means that you're home.

A bright smile appeared on his lips, the smile that he only show around his beloved ones.

Parce assisted him on climbing up to your window, the Jaguar's heart almost dropped when Antonio missed a step and slipped from his back.