Felix's eyes widened, tears almost starting to spill out, "H- Han?! Y- Yeji?!" They both simultaneously smiled. But the moment was interrupted "Who are you? Fuck off." He spat making Han scoff, "Why would we when we're helping a civilian who looks endangered?"

The individual raised his other fist to throw a punch and Han before han grabbed it, letting go of the man's arm as he punched him, catching the man off guard. He collapsed; unconscious.

Han smiled as he clapped his hands together, trying to get rid of the touch of the older man, "Hey lix, it's been a while." Felix was gonna respond before his body unexpectedly made its way towards Han's arms as he started sobbing.

God he missed his old friends. It had been 3 years since he saw them, but han and Yeji weren't the only people he had missed. He missed Changbin, seungmin, Jeongin, Minho, and Chan. "Felix, I'm sorry to cut the moment short. But we need to talk about Hyunjin, and who he really is—"

"I already know."

"Hyunjin's has a assignment to kill someone, and it's me."

☠︎︎

"Are you a Machine?!" Minghao exaggerated; breathing heavily.

Hyunjin laughed, "Look it's simple, all you have to do is dodge the shooter's, I'm going easy on you. This is only hard mode." Minghao's eyes widened, "Only hard mode?! EASY ON ME?! ARE YOU INSANE?! I can hardly breathe right now Hyunjin!"

"Yea! There are two more modes ahead of this, there's easy for the recruits, medium for the slow beginners, hard for the regular recruits, expert for the more experienced, and insane mode, which is mostly for me. Since I'm the only one who was able to finish the mode."

Words couldn't describe how much shock those words were to Minghao, "Your fucking insane. Who in their right mind would find this fun."

"I never said it was fun."

"But you believe it is."

"I do not."

"Yes you do."

"I do not."

"Yes. You. Do."

Hyunjin sighed, "Fine. Yes I find this entertaining, but what is the big deal about it? It gets me distracted from the outside world. After what happened in the past. Being an assassin makes me feel less worried about my life, even though I'm risking it almost every single day."

"Ok, but this is just too much."

Hyunjin chuckled, "Well I didn't become the best in the guild out of nowhere. I had to work for it."

"We'll obviously, no one becomes that good over night. Especially a organization filled with assassins." Minghao spoke, picking up a bottle of water on the side of the bench.

"Well, hurry up. Because we only have today to get this right, then we're heading out tomorrow." Hyunjin said, wrapping fabric around his hands to prevent any hardcore damage.

Minghao couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he sensed some sadness coming from hyunjins words.
"Hyunjin, if you cannot complete this mission because of your emotional attachment to Felix then why did you accep—"