第Chapter11章 ❤️

-Art not owned by me-

Valentine's special

[3rd] PoV

"A DATE?!?!" [Y/N] said blurting it out.

"Keep it down there no need to shout," Jay said perfectly okay with everything then started walking away.

"Hey! Don't leave me we need to talk about this.!" [Y/N] said while running up beside him.

"There's nothing to talk about with you, just don't be mad because I got asked on a ' Real date' without any third wheels," Jay said grinning.

"Me and Ruv's date has nothing to do with what I'm trying to tell you right now," [Y/N] said trying to break through his excuses.

"Your right It really has nothing to do with me," Jay said rudely and started to go quiet.

"Jay..." [Y/N] stop in her tracks as jay kept walking away,("Ugh, why is he so fricking stubborn!") Y/N said thinking to herself.

[Y/N] PoV

"Maybe if there was a way to somehow ruin there dat--" A plan then form in your mind rapidly, Making you snap your fingers.

You then rubs your hands together thinking about your evil plan.

.The Next Day.
.•9:36 A.M. At the mall•.
.•°Morning°•.

As you was wondering around the mall searching for something special, You suddenly saw someone you never expect to sight out,"Sarv and Jay?! What are they doing at the mall this time of morning.?" I said watching them enter inside a Cafe.

"Are they really going out..?" I said watching from the far,"Maybe I should just listen in for abit." I said while walking out of the busy crowd into the cafe.

Jay and Sarv already took a seat at a table, as I walked up to the counter to order my [F/D] while blending in.

"Haha! Jay don't say stuff like that, it make you sound like such a sweet talker" Sarv said while smiling at jay.

"Hello??" unknown said as I was zoning out listening to their conversation.

"Don't say that I wasn't trying to sound like one anyway, I just was trying to be cheesy," Jay said while laughing abit.

"MA'AM?!?" Unknown said again trying to get my attention.

"Eh?!" I then look at the cashier waiting for me to give her the cash for my drink which was in her other hand,"Oh sorry! Uh It seem I really been in a daze for a while." I said shyly.

"Oh that fine, But I'm not asking to hear your problems. We have a whole bunch of people waiting to order and you just so happened to be one of them so get to the back of the line." The cashier said pissed off.

"I'm good, I'm actually not thristy anymore due to your attitude." I said getting out of line,"And your not the first who said that to me so get in line" I Said turning back at her and smiling.

I then bumped into someone making them spill there coffee all over their clothes,"Hey! what the hell you just made me spill my coffee!" ??? Said alittle to loud almost grabbing jay and sarv attention.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry, I didn't see were I was walking." I said all I turned around to look to the person who was in a bad mood.