第Chapter9章

-Art not owned by me-

Hello everyone Asahi-sama here!
Quick announcement... I want to say forgive my rudeness for not posting this sooner. All my teachers gave me projects back to back because this semester was moving too fast, But as happy as I can be!.. I'm am posting to my lovely fans! Hope y'all enjoy it!❤️
_______________

[Y/N] PoV

I quickly grabbed ruv hand as I pulled him into a hallway closet, "Ruv... I need you to tell me everything that happened last night from your point of view.." I said worriedly.

Ruv then sighed as he looked me in the eyes seriously, "That night.. well."

. Flashback of last night .

[Ruv] PoV

"Damn her brother clothes are just my size too," I said thinking in my head while heading back downstairs to be greeted to [Y/N] a little terrified but calmed down once she saw it was just me.

"Hey, do you need something" [Y/N] Said sounding a little dizzy.

"uh yeah... I wanted to say happy birthday [Y/N]." I said when I picked up [Y/N] to hold her.

"Woah your hot [Y/N] maybe we should take you to bed.." I said putting my hand on her cheek to feel that she was burning up evermore.

"I want you to be my first Ruv.." [Y/N] said randomly as I carried her upstairs bridal style, blushing from her words I then gave a small chuckle.

"I completely forget that you are fully naked under my jacket sometimes." ruv then mumble not thinking that [Y/N] heard him as he got up to her room opening the door.

. Flashback pause .

[3rd] PoV

"Wait?! So everything that I think you said came from me being sick that night?? So that mean we didn't do it right-" [Y/N] said confused but concerned.

"Well.. maybe if you be quiet and let me finish.." ruv said worried.

"Ruv.." [Y/N] said wanting an honest answer.

"Fine... We did do it.. but I stopped because it felt wrong.. without having your actual consent.." Ruv said looking away waiting for you to yell at him.

"So you took my virginity.. but not fully.." [Y/N] said sad yet confused.

"Yeah sorta.. but that night when I stopped.. you asked if I wanted to be your boyfriend before you fainted.." Ruv said in a soft voice.

"I accepted.. your confession" ruv said looking out the window.

[Y/N] slowly started to get flustered at the words he said so calmly.

"Ruv.. your feeling I..-" Ruv then cut me off.

"Don't say anything at least not yet. Think about it but we have to get to class in a few so we'll talk about this later in drama club" Ruv then smiled at me as he left.

[Y/N] PoV

"That was the first I have even seen ruv smile," I said thinking to myself as I walked down to class.

"Now not the time to be thinking to myself! I need to worry about how to process everything that had happened last night.!" I said thinking to myself with a burning passion.