"Question say have you eva killed someone in da street fights?" Kaizier laughed softly. He stared at the camera before throwing the card behind him, "Fed ass question. Next."

"It say if you could describe one word of yo boxing career, what would it be?"

Kaizier clicked his tongue, "Uhh, exhaustin'. I'm tired of gettin' beat on, waking ma ass up on training days at 4:30 in the morning and shit. It's drainin' as hell, so yeah." He threw the card.

"Is Alyssa here with you now?"

"Nah," He smiled, shaking his head, "She went out wit ha friends fo a girls day. But, Ia tell ha you said hi."

"What is yo favorite thing about wrestling?"

Kaizier nodded his head. "Good ass question, lil slime. Uh, my favorite thang about boxinnng," he trailed off, tapping his chin a couple of times, "Oh, Ia have ta say da actual fight. I be havin' so much steam ta let out, so yeah."

"What's yo favorite hairstyle on Alyssa?" Kaizier read before kissing his teeth, "Y'all luh my girlfriend more den me is lookin' like. But, I'ma have ta go wit ha natural hair, or blonde lace front and shit. My baby deadass look good in errythang, but dem my favorite on ha."

"How is it having Micheal B Jordan as your coach and mentor?"

Kaizier looked into the camera. "Is like havin' a father with you forreal, mane. That nigga make sure I never want fa nothing, and he just love me like my daddy. It's good doe. I get support as a father, but then I get dat tough nigga shit cause at the end of the day, he still my coach."

"When your going into the ring, what is going through your mind?"

"I gotta win." Kaizier shrugged, "I got family ta feed, and with boxing it ain't no team sport, it's really every nigga fo themselves. Say, it is what it is, but you ain't taking from my plate & I know yeen going down without a fight about yo plate, so I just go in thinking about the people that motivate me and luh me forreal."

He let the card fall down to his feet as he began to read the next one.

"Have you ever got beat us so bad and Alyssa took care of you?"

"Every damn fight," Kaizier chuckled, staring at the camera. "One time I got knocked in my stomach real bad and was pissing out blood and shit and Alyssa took care of me the whole time. Healing process real crazy on the body. She ma lil nurse forreal though."

"Next question say," He looked down at the card, "Did your parents support you when you decided to switch to boxing?"

Kaizier frowned a bit before straitening up. "Uh," he cleared his throat, "My daddy in jail, and Ian seen my mama since I was in middle school, so Ion know. Ian think to ask they ass I guess. My mawmaw ma real mama, and my real daddy is Micheal, but they know dat."

He was fine with being transparent about his life. It wasn't shit nobody could say about him that he wouldn't say about himself.

"When you have a child, would you get them into boxing?"

"Nah," Kaizier shook his head," I want my kids in regular ass sports. Basketball, football, soccer, sum shit like dat. If I'm in da stands watching dey matches, I know Ima get mad as hell watching some other person beat up on ma child. So, nah they good on that."

"How many kids do you want?"

Kaizier licked over his lips, shrugging. "I want three, but dat ain't really up to me, I know who having my babies in da near future, and it's ha body so whatever she feel like ha body can take, that's how many we having. Ian never put no pressure on her to gimme more den 1 baby, if life just seem ta happen like that, Ia damn sure be happy though."